Ziall - Just Politics (Part 2)

Zayn was dead asleep. Niall was wide awake. He was worn out, but his mind was running a mile a minute. This was the end of their first full, uninterrupted day together and Zayn was unreadable. Insatiable but unreadable. Not that Niall minded the former, but now he was sore in the best way and couldn't sleep. He couldn't get past what he was missing. He kept thinking over their day, trying to remember if he'd done anything that didn't please Zayn or made him upset.

He remembered the morning on the long couch with Zayn laid back half-watching the news, a sharp eye on anything that seemed important, while Niall sat on his stomach and wanked. Zayn had asked him to stay quiet so he could hear and if he made too much noise that he'd collar and leash him and wouldn't touch him for the rest of the day. Niall had nodded emphatically and worked himself up until he was shaking and coloring Zayn's tan skin with sperm.

He remembered out by the water when Zayn sat back on a lounge and Niall knelt on a towel in front of him. Zayn told him to open himself up nice and slow while he watched. He went one at a time, stretching his hole loose while decisively keeping his other hand off himself. Zayn's breathing was the only sign he was even paying attention, but he fingered himself until he came with a cry.

Then just now in bed, Zayn passed Niall a dildo and told him to fuck himself without any more extra prep. Zayn sat at the edge of the bed, eyes locked on where Niall had the toy inside himself, but he didn't touch him. He only gave a soft hum of approval when Niall shook through his orgasm before passing Niall a wet flannel and a smile. Then he got under the covers and told Niall goodnight.

He couldn't understand why Zayn hadn't fucked him yet. Zayn wasn't shy about complimenting Niall's body or asking for what he wanted, so he figured it must be that Zayn didn't want him. Niall had one job and he couldn't even seem to do that. Niall looked over at his new Master. He looked so peaceful, like this whole day was a complete success and he could sleep in peace. If only Niall could find the same peace.

If Zayn didn't want him, if he was just getting out of Niall what he could before handing him back, at least he was kind enough to leave him untarnished. But Niall wanted this. Zayn was actually fantastic, and he knew his life wouldn't get better than being with this man. Tomorrow, he would do everything he could to get Zayn to really want him. Whatever it took for Zayn to keep him forever.

***

Niall woke up with the dawn to shower and make himself presentable, including being naked as Zayn instructed him yesterday, before he set to making Zayn breakfast in the very fancy kitchen. The fridge was stocked with goodies and they had all the dishes they needed. They could actually live here forever if they wanted, hidden away from the world.

Niall was stirring the eggs in a bowl when Zayn came in with just a pair of loose joggers and bed head. Niall felt fondness wash over him and he just wanted to kiss Zayn all over his expanse of tan skin. Zayn sat at one of the stools in front of the counter Niall was working at.

"Morning, sir."

Zayn merely grunted in his general direction and let his head fall to the counter. "Smells good," he mumbled against his arm.

"It's almost ready. Would you like to eat here or outside?"

Zayn's head pulled up at that and he looked outside at the mid-morning sun. "Outside sounds great. I'll grab drinks."

They set up their food out on the partially enclosed deck. Niall finally got Zayn to moan. Too bad it was at his bacon. But Zayn was obviously in a good enough mood now so he decided to start his advances. He wiped his mouth clean and slipped to his knees under the table. Zayn barely registered it, but when he felt Niall's hands on his thighs he leaned back and looked down at his slave.