Zianourry - I Don't Mind When You Work Until Three

Nouis outfit inspo on the top.

Also title inspo from that freaking song by Usher that everyone can't stop singing.

***

"Trust me," Zayn implored. "These bitches are the best in the business. Have you begging for more."

"Don't be ridiculous, Zayn," Liam chastised. "You can't get laid at a strip club. Most places even have a no touching policy."

"This place is different. The strip club is only the beginning." Liam and Harry couldn't help the excitement brought on by Zayn's smirk.

___

"Ten minutes, ladies!"

Niall came leaping out of nowhere to land in Louis' lap. "Oof, you've been eating too many cheeseburgers," Louis teased.

Niall pursed his lips. "Yeah, fuck you very much. I'm flawless."

Louis hugged him close. "That you are, Nialler. That you are." He patted Niall's bum and said, "We have to finish getting ready. It's meant to be a packed house tonight."

Niall huffed, but got off and went to his dressing rack. He already had his panties on, now he just had to pick his outfit. Something cute tonight. He was feeling cute. He flicked through a couple things before his eyes went wide. "Perfect."

Louis looked on with a fond smile before turning to his own wardrobe and picking something out. Every single outfit had one thing in common: show the ass. The reason he was the most requested in the club. The reason he got paid what he did. His ass was a gold mine.

The boys got dressed and primped in front of the mirror until the stage hand called, "Secondary act! You're on!"

Niall squealed with delight. "That's me, Lou! The secondary act," he repeated like he was reading it on a lit up sign." He'd just recently been promoted and Louis couldn't be happier for him.

Louis felt the small smile that crept onto his face. "Congratulations, Niall. You deserve it."

"Wouldn't want to be second to anyone but you."

Niall waited backstage for the curtain to rise, listening to the cheers and hollers for the act before him. The blond fidgeted with the hem of his outfit nervously until the curtain started it's ascent, then he put a hand on his hip and strut down the catwalk all the way to the edge of the stage amidst wild applause. He dropped down so he was resting on on his calves with his legs spread, quickly turning and standing back up, ass first. The front row waved large bills in Niall's face, some of them trying to get them into Niall's hand.

___

Zayn watched as a thin blond walked out dressed in a green and white footie kit that ended just under his bum. Zayn could see the end of a garter belt peeking out from the hem on the long shirt, clipped to thigh high socks with a green stripes on each to match the kit. Before Zayn could even comprehend the beauty, he dropped down, legs open to show a hint of white silk underneath. Then the glimpse was gone and Zayn was already dazed even though they'd only just begun. He didn't stand a chance.

"I want him," Liam growled.

"Is he an option? Can we have him?" Harry asked.

"I sure hope so," Zayn mused.

The blond bent over, the edge of his panties shining in the light for the world to see, as he slid his hands up the inside of his legs. His hands continued their trail up as he caught the edge of his jersey and slipped it off over his head. He flung it to the back of the stage, left only in a pure white pair of silk panties with a light blue bow on the back covering the cutout right over his hole, otherwise completely exposing the boy's most intimate part, and the garter belt still holding tight to his thigh highs.