Lilo - I Want it All

"Jesus, Li," Louis awed.

Liam rubbed his thumbs across Louis' hip bones in a comforting gesture. "You're almost there. Just a couple more inches, babe."

Louis was shaking his head before Liam even finished. "I can't. God, you're so big, Payno. I can't." Louis started to ride Liam in slow, easy bounces, never taking him fully, but still so full. Liam enjoyed the hell out of it, but when Louis came it was with a tinge of disappointment. He fell to Liam's chest, the younger lad's cum dripping down his thigh, and sighed, "I'm sorry. I want to."

Liam petted his hair and gave him a quick kiss on the temple. "Don't worry about it, baby, you're amazing. Still make me cum so hard. You don't have to take all of me for me to enjoy it."

Louis bit his lip to stop from starting the argument that always started. He knew that he didn't have to, that wasn't the point. He wanted to so bad. But his body was small and Liam was so big. He fell asleep angry at himself once again.

***

Louis crowded Liam into a wall in the dressing room with a smirk. "Hey, Big Daddy," he whispered.

Liam tried to keep from smiling because they were two minutes from stage and now was not the time. "Babe, come on." But his words were as weak has his resolve, and soon Louis' hand was rubbing over him through his jeans.

"I want you. Right after the show. All of you."

The depth in Louis' tone let Liam know what he really meant. "Louis, I don't-" His words were cut off when Louis slipped his hand under the waistband of his pants and palmed him roughly.

"I'm doing it. Tonight."

It made sense. Last show before a week break. They didn't plan on flying anywhere for two days. Louis could rest however long he needed, so Liam just nodded absently. Then Louis was pulling his hand out and leaving Liam hard and dizzy while he ran off to meet the boys for their pre-show ritual.

***

Liam couldn't focus. How could he? He spent a whole two hours thinking about Louis sinking down on him, about stuffing him full. About choking Louis with his cock. Needless to say, he fumbled a few lyrics and missed a cue or two. The fans barely noticed, or took it as a joke, but the boys knew. Especially Louis, who smirked at him over his shoulder whenever he mussed the words. He would come over and mess with him only to distract him further when he went prancing away, a perfect view for a horny Liam.

By the time Liam and Louis were back in their hotel, Liam was vibrating with excitement. On the other hand, a usually untamed Louis was totally serene. A good sign though, because when Louis made his mind up, he always followed through. So tonight must be the night. God, Liam was going to come just thinking about it.

"Lou," he choked out, already hoarse and needy. "Come here."

Louis gave him an eyeful as he slipped his loose T-shirt off on the way to the bed. Liam was hastily ripping at the shirt and joggers he'd changed into after the show. Louis was enjoying the hell out of seeing Liam scramble like that. "Excited?" Louis asked, already knowing.

"Fuck, baby, of course I am. Come here." He reached for Louis and pulled him down on top of him. Louis straddled his thighs and settled his body close to Liam's, their chests pushing together when they breathed. "You're really gonna do it tonight?"

"I fucking better. I can't take it anymore, Li. I have to know what it feels like to take all of you."

Liam nodded in agreement. He'd love to know, too. No one ever had, and Louis had come the closest, mere inches from sheathing him completely. Which dumbfounded Liam because Louis was just as small as any girl he'd taken and twice as tight. But, if Louis was sure, then, Liam was sure.