Ziall - Just Politics (Part 3)

Zayn's top advisor was on the island for the day, an important matter that needed Zayn's attention was to be discussed....or something like that, based on the phone call Niall overheard during breakfast.

Niall was perched on Zayn's lap, chewing happily on a bagel, while Zayn rubbed higher and higher on his thigh until he reached Niall's pelvis, making the blond drop his bagel back onto his plate.

"Sir," Niall tried, like half an attempt at formality, but when Zayn thumbed along the line of his thickening cock, Niall dropped any sort of protest and turned around to straddle Zayn's lap. "What should we do today?"

"Actually," Zayn pursed his lips, "our vacation is going to be put on hold for a few hours. I have business to attend to and I want you to sit by my side."

"Of course," Niall assured. "Should I get dressed then."

Zayn made an unsatisfied sound and looked down between them where he was still teasing Niall into full hardness. "I'm afraid so." He wrapped loose fingers around him. "But not yet. We've got an hour or so before the plane lands with my advisors on it."

"Only an hour?" Niall smirked and raised a brow.

"I can do a lot in an hour, my love," Zayn promised as he lifted them from the seat, Niall's legs automatically wrapping around Zayn's waist. They left their breakfast forgotten on the table and floated back into their room of whispy, white curtains and plush pillows.

***

Apparently an hour flies when you're having fun, and Zayn was late to meet his advisors on the shore. They end up waiting for him in the large meeting hall that they had the ceremony in until Zayn had finished tongue fucking Niall until he screamed and came untouched.

Zayn and Niall ran along the wooden pathways between buildings, kissing and tripping in the bright halo of the sun, Niall's hand making a muck of Zayn's already messy hair. Zayn pushed Niall away gently, a giggle on his lips, as they reached the entrance to the hall. He straightened out his thin shirt and pushed his hair back.

"You have to stay quiet during this. Just stand or sit by my side until we're done," he instructed without looking back. Niall slid a hand down the back of Zayn's arm in acknowledgment and then they were entering the intimidating room with the arched ceilings and marble floors.

"Gentlemen," Zayn greeted kindly to the three men, one being Zayn's closest adviser, that were lined up at a large wooden table in the middle of the room. The bed that Zayn and Niall christened was gone, as was the throne. All that was left were statues and torches and that imposing wooden table. It looked almost like a dining table, like this room should be used for parties with a grand feast.

Today, it was off-putting and solemn. The three men stood at Zayn's entry, worry lines etched into their faces and Niall wondered how long Zayn would have this job before he had those same lines. He supposed, though, that's what he was there for. Release.

"Mr. President," the man in the middle, and Zayn's most trusted advisor, Paul, greeted for all of them.

"Sit, sit. Let's get this over with. I'm actually quite busy," Zayn teased, and Niall flushed crimson behind him.

"Too busy to be punctual for our meetings?"

Zayn waved him off. "I'm sorry about that. I got caught up."

"I'm sure," Paul nodded knowingly. Zayn took a seat across from the men at the table, Niall taking the seat to his left. "May I speak freely, sir?"

"You always do, Paul."

"This boy is meant to be a necessary accessory, not a distraction."

Niall flinched at the word accessory. He knew what he was, what his job was, but Zayn had been so very clear that he was more than that the last few days, that it took him by surprise to be reminded of his status.