Larry - Lunch Break

Harry bounced his little eighteen-month old on his knee, her big, blue eyes shining back at him and all he could think was thank God she got Louis' eyes. As if Maggie could read her daddy's mind, she reached for Harry with her grabby little hands and murmured, "Papa?"

"Yeah, angel, we're going to see Papa. Just as soon as you finish your snack." Maggie giggled happily and smacked the table next to them, swiping a few of her broken up veggie straws off onto the floor. "Menace," he mused sweetly in her ear. "Just like your father."

Maggie cackled in that high-pitched way that brought out her dimples. Harry melted, wrapping his arms around her pudgy little tummy and squeezing her enough to make her squeak and then laugh.

"Let's finish up. Papa will love a surprise lunch from his favorite lady." Harry fed Maggie the rest of the salvageable straws before setting her on the floor to wipe up her mess. Afterward, he dressed her in Louis' favorite green dress- it reminds me of your eyes, love- and her yellow sandals. Maggie kicked and floundered through the whole thing, not having a fancy for clothes, but Harry couldn't blame her in that respect. He just blew raspberries onto her stomach until she giggled herself tired and let him finish.

They sang along to the radio; well, Harry sang under his breath so he could hear Maggie mumble words that didn't really make sense from her car seat. Once parked, he packed the stroller full of child, food, and his own little surprise for his alpha.

Sasha greeted him in the lobby and said Louis took lunch but hadn't come down. Harry thanked her and took the elevator up to the top floor where Louis' office stood alone at the end with its glass wall overlooking the city and a giant fish tank by his bookshelves, full of exotic fish. The door wasn't even open enough to fit through before Maggie was shouting, "Papa!"

Harry pushed it open and Louis' head popped up from his laptop, hand stuffed in a bag of pretzels. Harry took a moment to admire the man that chose him, married him, and gave him the beautiful little girl that was wiggling impatiently in her seat. Louis' hair was styled back, quiff tall and a bit dangerous-looking. His suit moved over his body as he stood, forming around his biceps and sliding down his thighs when he walked towards them. Harry steeled himself against the tell-tale wet that always came when he saw his husband.

"What a surprise this is!" Louis unbuckled Maggie first and lifted her up above his head, arms stretched and smile wide. Harry looked on fondly as Louis buried his face in the little flippy ends of Maggie's hair and kissed all over her face as she squealed with delight. Louis put her on his hip and pulled Harry to him. "Couldn't forget my other princess."

He pressed his fingers to the back of Harry's neck and brought him down for a solid kiss. Harry sighed into his mouth, melting forward to his chest easily. The world shrunk down to just them and their lips. Louis opened Harry's gently and Harry let him.

"Mine, Papa!" Maggie declared and pushed the two apart.

Louis broke the kiss with a bright laugh. He grabbed Maggie's tiny wrist and pressed her hand to his chest. "We share Daddy, remember? So we can both love him all the time."

Harry bit his lip to contain his grin when Maggie nodded. "I fro-get."

Harry made a sound, something akin to Maggie being delicious, before smushing his lips against her cheek. "Alright, sweetie. Why don't we show Papa our lunches?"

"Dessert, too!" Maggie exclaimed.

"Dessert?" Louis raised a brow curiously at Harry. "What'd you cook up, babe?"

Harry flushed pink, skin prickling with heat. "No, uh..." He covered Maggie's ears even as she struggled to free herself. "It's a special dessert. A...sexy dessert."