Zianourry (Louis-centric) - I'm Cumming Out

"Hey, Lou," Harry purred in Louis' ear over the back of the couch.

Louis smiled softly and leaned back into Harry's space. "Hi."

Harry came around the couch and sat next to where Louis was settled in watching Celebrity Big Brother, "Going out tonight. Coming?"

"Yeah, 'spose. Where to?"

Harry shrugged, "Left it to the others to pick."

"Oh, everyone's going. Um, okay. Don't let Liam pick or we know where we're going," Louis rolled his eyes.

Harry chuckled, understanding, "I don't think Zayn and Niall will let him. We're all tired of Buddha." He curled into Louis' side, making himself small for the blue-eyed boy. "Until then," Harry smirked up at Louis, "We've got some time."

Louis smirked back down at his cherub boyfriend, "How much time?"

Harry's fingers snuck under Louis' worn tee, "Enough."

***

"He's been so weird," Liam voiced his concern.

"Oh God, I thought it was just me. But he is being weird lately, right?" Niall agreed.

"He seems fine to me," Harry added.

"Yeah 'cause he still sleeps with you. He hasn't so much as kissed the rest of us in weeks," Zayn complained.

Harry's face flushed in embarrassment, "I didn't know."

Niall traced the laurels on Harry's bare hips idly, "Not your fault, Haz. You still come to our beds."

Harry's skin went red, but for a different reason this time. "Because I love you guys. And Louis still does. I know he does. I don't know what's wrong."

"We should take him out. Show him a good time," Liam suggested.

"Not Funky Buddha," Niall and Zayn blurted out at the same time.

Liam looked put out but loosened when Zayn kissed the corner of his lips.

"Well fine then. Where?"

"You guys pick. I'm gonna go find our boy," Harry decided.

***

"Trust me, babe, those jeans look fucking great," Harry reassured Louis. "Why don't you show the others? They'd love to get a look at you anyway."

Louis quickly shook his head, "No, it's fine. I trust you." Louis pulled a shirt on with a pair of gray vans and headed to the bathroom to do his hair. Harry sat on the bed in contemplation. He didn't notice Louis' sudden adversion to others until they pointed it out, but all day now he'd noticed it. He'd pulled Harry to his room instead of watching telly with them and made tea just for the two of them. But when Harry talked fondly of the boys Louis agreed whole-heartedly. He'd gone all soft when Harry mentioned something cute Niall did that morning, even adding how he loves his hair in the morning before he messes with it. Whatever was eating at Louis and making him uncomfortable around the others wasn't his lack of love for them, but it was hindering their relationship.

"Ready? I think they're waiting on us."

Louis came back and looked to the door, then back at Harry. "We don't have to go out. Let them go. I wouldn't mind staying in."

"We're going, Louis. Why are you being so weird?"

Harry practically dragged Louis out to the living room with him. The others were waiting with tentative yet hopeful smiles. Louis kept his eyes cast towards the floor as they filed into a blacked out car. They sat two and three, facing each other; Harry and Louis in one seat, Niall, Zayn, and Liam on the other. They all talked amiably but they could tell Louis was more quiet than normal.