Zarry - I'm Just in Love

Come on babe its just maths. U hate maths.

Harry looked up from his phone and glanced around the room at his classmates doing schoolwork, then to his teacher who was sitting at her desk grading papers. He sighed and looked back to his phone.

Give me five minutes. Meet me out front.

Harry dropped his phone into his book bag and raised his hand. "Yes, Mr. Styles?"

"I don't feel well. I'd like to go to the nurse."

The teacher gave him an assessing glance before nodding and waving to the door. Harry quickly packed up his stuff and headed towards his locker. He stuff his bag full of homework and books and looked around the hall for people before ducking out a side door and going around the to the front. In the far corner of the parking lot was Zayn's car. Harry made his way over, weary of the security that made rounds every so often in his golf cart. Fucking pricks. Get a real job.

"Hey, baby," Zayn purred from the hood of his car on the exhale of a drag from his cigarette.

Harry but his lip at the sight of his older boyfriend in tight black jeans and a white tee, half covered in his leather jacket, his hair pulled back by a headband. "Hey." Harry leaned into Zayn when the darker boy curled a loose arm around his waist.

"Missed you."

Harry scoffed, "I saw you last night."

"Yeah but that was nearly a whole day ago. Plus," he gave Harry a once over, "I love the clothing choice today." Zayn's hand slid down to squeeze Harry's ass. "These look great on you."

Harry blushed and leaned his forehead against Zayn's cheek. "We better go before we get caught."

"I won't get caught. You're the one still in school."

Harry pushed off Zayn with a roll of his eyes. "Don't remind me." They both got in the car and then Zayn drove away from 'the prison'.

They passed along the familiar scenery with their hands intertwined over the gear shift. "What something to eat? School food sucks."

Harry smiled and nodded. "I'd love some sushi."

"Sushi it is. Then my place?"

"Yeah."

Zayn brought Harry's hand to his lips and kissed his knuckles, making him blush. Zayn was this big bad boy while they were in school together, always stalking down the halls with an unlit joint behind his ear. He had all the teachers too scared to call him out on it. But one day he saw Harry having trouble with his mountain of books and helped him. From that day on Harry saw Zayn in a different light.

It's not like Harry was a massive dork with no friends and Zayn saved him or any of that cliche shit. But Harry had always had a thing for the bad boys and so maybe Zayn caught his attention. Apparently Zayn was into tall lads with great thighs and a pension for low cut shirts.

After he graduated and Harry hit his last year, Zayn came back one day to pick up something and stopped Harry in the hall. The rest is, as they say, history. History in the making at least. They're still going strong nine months later and Harry's about to graduate and Zayn is probably a bad influence on that front, but then Zayn fucks him well, so he can forgive.

They stopped and picked up sushi before heading to Zayn's flat. Harry dropped his bag in the kitchen to do homework later before throwing his empty sushi container away and joining Zayn on his bed.

"You have to work tonight?" Harry asked. Zayn shook his head.

Work. By work Harry meant meeting his clients at his usual spot to pass along their chosen poison. He'd found out Zayn was a drug dealer about two week into their relationship. They didn't talk for a week, but Zayn texted and called everyday, trying to get Harry to just listen. Harry still hates it, but Zayn makes sure to keep those two worlds separate and Harry chooses to ignore it for now.