Zianourry - Keep Them in Line

The final fireworks shot out from the top of the stadium. The boys ran, heads ducked and ear covered, for the stairs that would lead them away from the almost earth-shattering noise that was their career.

Liam made sure all the boys made it down the stairs to backstage before following them out and back into the tunnels of the stadium. He watched his boys jump and run and shout, with the adrenaline still coursing through their veins, and he knew he'd have to do some unwinding with them tonight in order to get any sleep.

They filed into one empty dressing room as they always did so they could take a moment to contain themselves until they got to their hotels. Liam shut the door quietly behind them and watched Niall jump on Zayn's back, barely caught by a laughing Zayn. Harry saddled up to him, cheeky smirk playing across his face, as he kissed and nibbled along Liam's sweat-slick neck.

"Hmm, you taste good, Daddy."

Liam took a long breath and put a firm hand on Harry's hip. "Settle down."

Before Harry could respond, Louis was ducking under Harry's arm and wedging between them. He put both palms on Liam's chest and leaned up for a kiss, one Liam sighed into and gave him. "My Daddy."

"Share," he heard from a few feet away and saw a clambering Niall pushing Harry then Louis out of the way so he could bury his head in Liam's neck. "Great show, right, Daddy?"

"The best yet," he assured and ran fingers through Niall's sweaty hair.

"Daddy," one more voice interjected and then Zayn was pushing against Niall to get at Liam.

With all the playful pushing and shoving Liam couldn't help but think back to filming their intro video for X Factor all those years ago. Back when they weren't who they are now. Back when they weren't pushing and shoving for his attention.

"Guys, stop," Liam ordered and all hands dropped from his body. "Take a minute and breath so we can change and get back to our hotel."

"But-"

"Then," Liam continued pointedly, "I promise I'll take care of you."

The tension in the room seemed to break, ease out, and they all went quiet for a while. Liam watched the jittery hands stuff themselves into pockets. He saw lips bitten and eyes squeezed shut. They were simmering instead of boiling, but Liam knew that would only last until he turned up the heat.

"Let's go," he instructed and opened the door for the lot. They were immediately rushed into quick showers in the stadium bathrooms, then into joggers and vests before being pushed into cars that would take them to their hotel. Decoy cars went off in another direction while the two carrying them went together. The hotel was equipped with an underground parking garage that was the main reason the boys were aloud to stay together tonight. Which was also adding to the hype of the night. They were herded into an elevator and up to their suite, where Liam excused their guards for the night and shut the door for the last time that evening.

The four boys were standing in a line when Liam turned around, all shifting, all waiting. Liam gave them each a satisfied once over, from wet hair to socked feet. He glanced over to see the pile of shoes and smiled. When he looked back at the four faces of his boys, he sighed. "Babies."

The currents in the air broke, like a dam on a river, and Liam was bombarded with smooth hands and soft lips. He let himself revel in it, soak it up and drown in it, before suggesting, "How about my room?"

He was met with sounds of agreement and hunger, then his hands were being pulled while someone, Louis maybe, kept Liam's lips occupied. The journey to the bed was precarious and lengthy, but with hands on him and lips against his, Liam wasn't one to complain.