Zianourry - Border Partrol

Harry tapped the wheel nervously. He just needed to play it cool and make it across the border and he'd be fine. The drugs were tucked safely away, nowhere to be found. Still Harry's heart was racing as he pulled up to the gate.

"Evening, sir," a beautiful man with bright, blue eyes greeted. "Do you have any fresh fruit, live animals, or illegal substances in your vehicle?" Harry swallowed at the last item, momentarily forgetting where he was, but then shook his head. He must have looked awkward because the man with the fluffy fringe quirked an eyebrow. "Sir? Are you okay?"

Harry cleared his throat. "Long drive. I'm just ready to be home." He added a smile on the end, but he could tell it wasn't his best. Why the hell did he say yes to this? He didn't even use cocaine. Just needed the money.

"Right," the patrolman dragged out the vowel, "Sir, if you'll kindly pull over to the side of the road for a randomly chosen inspection."

Harry froze. "What?"

"Please move over here," the man pointed to the darker part of the road, lit by a single street lamp, "so that my fellow officers and I can inspect your person and vehicle."

"Why?"

Louis seemed to nod to someone before looking back to Harry. "Sir, I'll only ask one more time before I'll be forced to pull you out of the car. Please move your vehicle to the side of the road and exit it."

"I- I don't want to." Harry's lip started to tremble.

"Alright." The man shrugged. He opened the driver's side door and grabbed Harry by the arm. Harry pulled against him, but another man, taller and more thick than the first, stepped up and pulled him out of his car. "Take him into the office, Liam. I'll check his car."

Liam nodded and pulled both of Harry's arms behind his back as he practically lifted him off the ground and led him to a small office building a couple yards off the road. If Harry wasn't about to get busted it'd be really hot how strong this guy was.

Harry jerked around trying to see, to find the first guy getting in his car and pulling it off the road. "Shit, shit, shit," Harry mumbled.

Liam laughed and held him tighter. "Sound guilty already." Harry just groaned and allowed himself to be led into the office and deposited into a chair. Inside, a blond sat at a computer, glasses perched on his nose and hands moving fast over the keyboard, while a dark-haired man was just taking off his gear and hanging it up on the wall.

"What's this?" The dark-haired one asked.

"Shifty type. Refused an inspection. Louis' outside checking his car right now," Liam answered.

The blond peeked over his glasses and tilted his lips up at Harry before pointing a lazy finger with his elbow resting on his desk. "Do something naughty?"

Harry eyes went wide as he bit his lip nervously. He did. Shit, he did do something naughty. One fucking time and now he's going to jail forever. But instead of saying so he just shook his head nervously.

"Oh, he's got something to hide, Niall. I can tell," the darker boy said to the blond before walking over to Harry. He clenched his thin fingers in Harry's hair and leaned his head back to look up at him. Harry noted his sharp jawline and piercing eyes before remembering to be afraid and shifting his glance around. "He's done something, alright."

"We'll find out soon. I have to check his person. And Louis should be almost done with the car," Liam added.

Niall put both elbows on the desk now and rested his chin on his hands. "Well, go ahead. I'd love to see what you find."