Zianourry (Niall-centric) - Special Delivery (Part 2)

Finally the long awaited sequel!! Part one is on Vol I so go read it first!! Enjoy!
COMMENTS AND VOTES! MWAH!! Xoxo
***

"Don't worry, love," Harry purred. "We'll take care of you."

Niall just whined and pushed his head back into his pillows. He took a moment to think about what he must look like. Cum covering his stomach and chest, skin flushed. His legs were spread wide and his hole was stretched open and clenching, almost involuntarily, on nothing.

I hate it. He couldn't believe he just thought that, but he did. He was so empty now after being so blessedly full and he hated it. "More," he whispered before he could even think about it.

"I'm sorry?" Louis asked in awe.

"You heard him," Liam confirmed. "Little Nialler wants more."

Niall groaned and arched his back off the bed. Zayn brushed his lips over Niall's shoulder, a finger swiping through the come on his chest before sucking the digit into his mouth. Niall's cock was filling up shockingly fast and he wanted to be embarrassed about it, but his mind was still hazy and his hole was still regrettably empty. Which is bad, he realized with shock.

"He's loose. Do you think I could just..." Louis pressed the tips of two fingers to Niall's hole and pushed just the ends inside.

Niall groaned and squeezed his eyes shut, but pushed down for more. "Lou," be begged.

"Jesus, Ni, I had no idea," Harry mused and licked at the curve connecting his inner thigh to his now hard cock. Niall's body twitched towards Harry's mouth and Harry beamed in satisfaction. "Want my mouth? I've heard it's pretty good."

Louis raised a brow. "Pretty good?" He pushed his fingers deeper inside Niall and squeezed Niall's thigh. "Trust me, Ni. You want it."

I do want it. Like, bad. "Please, Hazza."

"All you had to do was ask." Harry smirked and licked up Niall's shaft before taking his head between his lips. Niall clenched at the sheets and Zayn's back while he bucked up into Harry's mouth.

Liam came around to his side and pinned his hips down with one large hand before leaning over his body and kissing him abruptly. Their tongues slid hotly between their mouths and, by the time Liam pulled back, Niall was panting for air. "Do you realize how good you look?" Niall buried his face in Zayn's hair, his moan only barely dampened by the soft locks. "It's okay, baby. I love how you look right now. God, Niall, you have no idea what I want to do to you."

Niall was still rocking between Louis' fingers and Harry's mouth as he twisted a hand in Liam's cotton tee, pulling him down for another kiss. "Whatever you want," he spoke against Liam's lips. "You can do whatever you want to me."

Liam growled into the kiss and pulled on his dyed-blond ends. "Want you to suck me off."

"Fuck," Niall moaned while Harry moaned around his dick and Louis curled his fingers to press into his spot. "Yes, Liam."

"Wait, Li," Louis interjected. I want to fuck him. Wait until I'm in him."

"Well then, hurry up, because Niall's practically drooling for it."

Zayn leaned up and nibbled at Niall's chin. "I want to ride you."

"Jesus shit," Niall whined and shook his head. "Please-God, please, Zayn."

Harry popped off Niall's prick and said, "Better open yourself up then, Zee. I don't know how long Niall's got left." Zayn went to work ridding himself of his clothes and grabbed the lotion that was still on the bed. "And I want you to fuck me at the same time so as soon as I'm ready you better be."