Lirry - I Really Like Your Cock

"Liam! Everyone's ready. What are you-" Harry's voice cut off when he saw he'd accidentally walked in on Liam standing naked in front of his dresser. "Sorry, sorry. I just-" Harry diverted his eyes. "We're ready to go when you, um," he waved towards Liam's naked body, "are done."

Liam chuckled. "Harry, you're bound to see me naked at some point. You can stop staring at my ceiling."

Liam chuckled again and nodded. "Okay, Harry." Harry ran back to the others with sweat lining his hairline.

***

Harry bit into his pillow to keep quiet. His hand raced over his leaking cock, pulling himself off with gusto. He could still see Liam standing there with an easy smile, cock hanging thickly between his legs as he searched through his drawer for pants. He could only imagine how big Liam would be if he were hard. That thought sent Harry over the edge, squirming on his bed and moaning into his pillow.

***

"Hazza, come swim with us!" Niall called from outside. Harry grabbed the plate of sandwiches and a few bottles of water before heading out to the deck. "There he is," Niall cheered.

Harry waved the food and drinks around halfheartedly and gave Niall a content smile.

"Come on, get in, Haz," Louis urged.

"Alright, hold on." Harry set the stuff down on the table and pulled his t shirt off. He heard obnoxious whistles and cat calls from behind him and threw a middle finger over his shoulder before turning and jumping into the water with a loud battle cry. Everyone laughed and splashed around, enjoying the afternoon. Harry absolutely ignored Liam's wet chest bobbing in and out of the water. He definitely did. He also ignored the way Liam's newly muscled arms flexed as he lifted himself out of the water to go grab a sandwich.

Harry watched as Liam gobbled a few bites before turning back to the pool. Harry's mouth almost dropped at the sight. How had he never noticed before? Even in his trunks you could tell Liam was big. Harry's small moan got swallowed by the screams of the others starting a game of chicken, but Liam didn't miss the intense gaze. He played his fingers at the tied band of his shorts, licking the crumbs of his sandwich off his lips. Harry bit his lip and turned away from Liam to lift himself out of the water. In seconds he was inside and up the stairs, ripping off his wet swim shorts. He pressed the heel of his hand over his hard on, moaning at the relief.

He jumped when he heard footsteps climbing the stairs. He grabbed a towel from his closet and wrapped it around his waist as his door swung open and Liam walked in. "Harry?"

Harry swallowed, and then swallowed again, before answering, "Yeah?"

"Why'd you run off like that?"

"I, uh, didn't," he lied. "I just got a little, um, hot, and decided to come shower off and take a nap."

"A little hot?" Liam repeated. Harry just nodded, eyes keeping resolutely away from Liam's waist. "The sun too much for you?"

Harry was gnawing on his lip now, massaging it between his teeth. "Sure."

Liam laughed. "I don't think it was the sun." He made his way across the bedroom to stand in front of Harry.

"Yeah it was," Harry tried. "It's a very hot sun."

Liam's eyes twinkled with mischief. "Indeed it is, but I'm still not sure that's what made you run."

Harry squeaked as Liam's fingers trailed, tickling, down his torso, curling around his patch of baby fat on his side. "Oh yeah?" His voice sounded high-pitched and nervous.