Zialliam (lots of Ziall. side Larry) - My Plus Two

Not actually group sex so don't be disappointed. Sugar baby!Niall tho sooooo!!!!

COMMENTS AND VOTES! MWAH!! Xoxo

***

"Liam! Zayn! Look what we got!" Niall picked the embellished envelope up from the table by the front door where their housekeeper dropped the mail and ran down the hall to the library. Liam and Zayn were inside, sitting together on opposite ends of the couch with their legs tangled, going over papers.

Zayn let his stack fall to his lap as he looked over to the door. "What's the noise, Niall?"

"Look," he cheered. "They're actually doing it!" Niall plopped the envelope down in Zayn's lap and fell onto the couch between them, sitting in the small space between the couch back and their legs with his thrown over theirs.

Zayn tucked a finger under the seal and ripped it open. Liam leaned forward a little to see. "What's it?"

Zayn flipped the thick card stock over and read aloud, "Louis Tomlinson and Harry Styles cordially invite you to celebrate their day of love and marriage on-"

"They're getting married!" Niall interrupted. "Finally, God. I thought Louis was going to use that traveling excuse for ever!"

Liam pulled Niall to him with arms around his waist. Niall went easily, falling back onto Liam's chest. "When is it?"

"Next month," Zayn noted. "Leave it to them to wait a million years and then be done with it in a month."

"We have to get suits!" Niall realized. He turned in Liam's lap and nuzzled under his jaw. "Get me a suit."

Liam chuckled fondly and nodded. "You'll be the hottest little piece there, baby."

Niall growled playfully and turned in his lap fully to straddle him. "Wouldn't even need a suit for that."

There was shifting behind them and then Zayn was pressed against Niall, sitting on Liam's knees lightly. "Wouldn't need any clothing for that."

***

The wedding was Harry and Louis to a tee. Harry wore nearly a bouquet of flowers on his lapel and his shirt half undone under his jacket. Louis spent ten minutes get ready and the rest of the morning finding ways to get out of his dressing room and into Harry's. There were vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free options on the menu, and some on-the-rise rock band that Louis fell in love with at the reception.

Niall stopped his sugar daddies in the hallway before they entered the wedding hall just so he could get his pent up kisses out of the way; otherwise, he'd be handsy for the entire ceremony. His men in suits always got to him. Liam let himself be kissed and then tucked his fingers into Niall's pockets from behind when he turned to kiss Zayn.

"Love this suit on you, baby," Zayn murmured.

Niall moaned into Zayn's mouth and Zayn announced his agreement with a sharp bit to Niall's bottom lip. Niall's hand tightened around Zayn's neck as he pushed back into Liam's body. This was his favorite position, caught between Zayn and Liam, covered on both sides. He found himself in it a lot, and if he had a choice, he'd never leave it. But too soon Zayn was breaking the kiss and pushing back his hair with deft fingers. "We have to go get our seats."

"Right," Niall pouted. "Louis and Harry."

Liam pulled his little blond back with him as he stepped away from Zayn before taking the darker lad's hand and walking into the wedding hall together. He'd never get tired of the looks of slightly confused interest when he walked in somewhere with not one man, but two, on his arms. Zayn's fingers were tangled with his lazily, like after these years just the touch of their fingertips were stronger than most couple's death grips. Niall was tucked into his side, arm around Liam's larger waist.