Zianourry (Zayn-centric) - Winter Break

Winter Break was the loneliest time of the entire year at Lorel's School for Boys. It was the time that anyone who had anyone would go home to that someone and celebrate the holidays. But there were always the few, a couple at least, that were left behind. Either no family to go to, or no way to get to them.

Harry, Liam, Louis, Niall, and Zayn were stuck at Lorel's for the next two weeks. At least they moved them all into the same dorm so they wouldn't be too lonely. And with only one teacher, two floors up, to watch them, things were bound to get interesting.

***

"Never have I ever...," Louis thought hard while he played with the rim of his cup filled with sloshing brown liquor, "gotten a blow job from a bloke."

All the boys rolled their eyes and took a drink. Except Zayn.

"Seriously?" Harry exclaimed when he noticed. "I'd have thought out of everyone you'd be first in line for a mate's help.

"Hey, I haven't either," Louis whined.

"Yeah, cause you're always the first one on his knees," Liam mumbled with a smirk.

Everyone laughed, but Louis just wrinkled his nose and snarked, "Didn't hear you complaining, Payno."

A low 'ooooooo' went around the circle before attention was brought back to Zayn. "You've really never gotten sucked off by a dude?" Niall asked.

These boys had known each other for years. They were near the same age, some in the same classes. They'd all gone to Lorel's since they were kids. And Zayn was always the one all the boys wanted. He was handsome and smart and everyone just knew he'd be a loud one. But as far as anyone knew the rumors about the blokes that Zayn hooked up with were just that: rumors.

Zayn just shrugged and kept his eyes down. Harry clapped him on the shoulder, startling Zayn into looking up. "Come on now, Zaynie, tell the truth. You don't have to drink if you don't want to. But you've gotten a blowie before, right?"

Zayn looked around the circle before shaking his head. "No, never."

"Then a hand job?" Niall offered. Another no.

"Eaten out?" Liam piped up.

Zayn's eyes went wide and he shook his head fervently. Louis backhanded Liam on the chest. "If he hasn't gotten a tug he sure as hell hasn't had a tongue up his ass."

Liam just shrugged. "It's my favorite. I figured he'd like it."

"Yes, well not all of us are so eager to spread our legs, Papa Payno," Louis teased.

Harry and Niall barked in laughter. "Please," Harry wailed. "If anyone's the cock slut it's you, Tommo."

Liam nodded in agreement and Zayn just sat there, stock still and blushing. Louis thought about defending his honor, but then realized there was nothing to defend and gave up in favor of sipping on his cup.

"Well, then," Niall reasoned. "I think we should make this winter break really count." He crawled over to Zayn and knelt between his legs that had spread for him slowly as he came towards him. "I think we should show little Zaynie here what he's missing."

"Um, no thank you. I'm not, uh," he stuttered when Niall leaned closer and kissed along his neck. "I'm, uh, I'm not g-gay."

Niall sucked on his earlobe, then sat back on his heels and looked down to Zayn's lap with a smirk, "Could've fooled me."

Zayn quickly covered his lap with his hands and stumbled over an explanation. "It's not because-It would happen to anyone. You're very-" He cleared his throat and pressed his palm down on himself for relief.