Ziall - Here, Kitty

Zayn had Niall in his lap, scratching between his ears as they watched Animal Planet. Niall was pointing out every time a jungle cat would jump across the screen. Zayn smiled at the back of his head and put his arms around his pet to hold him to his chest.

They've been dating for a few months and Zayn was infatuated, he'd say "in love" if you ever asked. Niall was kind and mellow, but pure. He hadn't had a heat since they met, and Zayn wanted to wait until Niall wanted it just as badly as he did. He wanted to give his pet the perfect first time. Zayn may not have heats, but the fever he felt for Niall was enough.

"Zayn?" Niall piped up.

"Yeah, love?"

Niall wiggled around to get more comfortable. "It's really hot."

Zayn soothed a hand down Niall's back, petting his spine and down to his tail, which had Niall preening. "Okay, I'll go turn the heat down."

Niall suddenly turned to straddle his lap and nuzzled his head into Zayn's neck. "No. Don't go."

Zayn furrowed his brows in confusion and stroked one hand through Niall's hair, scratching between his ears, and set the other at the small of his back. Niall responded zealously, arching his back for Zayn and flicking his tail against Zayn's arm. "Ni? Everything okay?"

Niall just purred and started licking his small, scratchy tongue at Zayn's neck. "Fine. You smell good."

Zayn answered noncommittally before he let both hands run down Niall's loose tee to his tight pants. Niall loved when Zayn scratched or played right at the base of his tail. When his hand reached down to pet it, Niall meowed loudly and rocked against Zayn. Zayn's eyes went wide as his hand crept down past Niall's tail and pressed into the damp fabric over Niall's hole.

Niall meowed again and pawed his small fingers needily at Zayn's arms and shoulders. "That feels so good," Niall breathed against Zayn's neck.

Zayn moved his hands to Niall's waist and pulled him back to look at him. His pupils were no longer the long ellipse shape Zayn knew, but wide and dark like when he was angry, taking up any color that resided. Niall's pink tongue kept coming out to lick at the air and his lips. "You're in heat, baby."

Niall groaned and arched his back, baring his neck to Zayn. "Feels weird."

Zayn nodded even though Niall's eyes were squeezed shut. "That's okay, pet. Let's, um-" Zayn grabbed Niall under his thighs and picked him up as he stood from the couch. "Let's go to our room, yeah?"

Niall wrapped his arms around Zayn's shoulders and rocked against his stomach. Zayn could feel the small bulge in Niall's pants pressed against his waistband. "Can you take my clothes off? It's so hot."

Zayn deposited his pet on the bed and knelt over him. "Of course, love." Niall arched into the sweeping touches as Zayn stripped off the sweat-damp shirt. Niall's body was glistening with his heat and all of his lean muscles were contracting, tightening in anticipation.

Niall fumbled with his waistband. "These, too."

Zayn moved Niall's hands away and kissed the soft skin of his lower stomach before tucking his thumbs under the elastic and pulling them down. Niall keened when his small erection was freed, and soon encased in Zayn's long fingers. Zayn gave Niall a few sure tugs before pushing his legs apart. Niall complied easily and bent his legs up, gripping the backs of his thighs in his hands.

Zayn let go of Niall's prick and trailed two fingers down the line of him, through the middle of his tight balls, and over the skin of his taint to his hole. His kitten was slightly wet and opened easily for the two digits. Niall dropped his hands to the sheets and lifted his hips off the bed, tail caressing the back of Zayn's neck as Zayn leaned down and pursed his lips against the sensitive spot under Niall's balls. Zayn's tongue flicked out and licked a strip from Niall's loosening rim up to his sac, humming at the flavor. "Taste amazing, Niall. I've been waiting for this."