Ziam - Taste like Chocolate

Another Vday one because I'm obsessed with love. And Ziam is just a lovely lovely ship so here you go!

Title = 1975 song ref

"No more, Zayn," Liam laughed and pushed the candy away from his face.

"One more. They're so good!" Zayn shoved the cream-filled chocolate into Liam's mouth. Liam bit half and gave the rest back for Zayn to finish. He did and hummed at the laste before leaning over and kissing Liam's chocolate-smeared lips. Liam giggled into the kiss and swung his feet against the wood of the counter. "You taste great," Zayn sighed and smiled into their kiss. Zayn scooted the box of chocolates over on the counter next to the sundae supplies and leftover strawberries.

Liam hummed happily and put his hand to Zayn's cheek. "Happy Valentine's Day, babe."

"Perfect day. I can't believe you rented out an arcade for us."

Liam shrugged and pecked his lips again. "I'd rather use our butt tons of money on you than anything else. Plus it was fun." Liam frown for a second, "I hope the owner doesn't find the stain on the seat by the racing game."

Zayn's mouth fell open, "That was your fault!"

"I wanted to win. It's not my fault you're easily distracted," Liam teased.

"A hand on my dick 'll do that, babe."

Liam barked a laugh, "I won though."

"You cheated!"

"Improvised," Liam corrected.

Zayn pursed his lips to keep from smiling, "I'm about to do some improvisation of my own." Liam's eyes went wide as he tried to squirm away from his boyfriend, but Zayn's hands held his hips firmly to the granite. "Payback is sweet."

"I'd hope so," Liam quipped, "You been having me eat sweets non-stop for days."

It was Zayn's turn to laugh a little too loud, making Liam blush and lock his fingers behind Zayn's neck. When he rubbed his thumb along the prominent vein that lined the side of his neck Zayn sobered and look at Liam with a soft fondess in his eyes. "Really though, thank you for today. I love you so much."

Liam inhaled and then exhaled on a sigh, "I'm glad you had fun. We don't really get to have our own time often."

Zayn nodded in agreement. "We have tonight."

Liam's lips spread across his face at the implication. "That we do."

Zayn kisses over Liam's mouth, to his jaw, and down his neck. He paused at the juncture of his shoulder and neck to suck and nibble on the skin. Liam moaned and griped Zayn's bicep in his hand. Zayn hummed against his throat and tucked a hand under his shirt to trail his hand up Liam's stomach to his firm chest. Liam curled his fingers in Zayn's hair and pressed his lips harder against his neck. Zayn bit his collarbone, elisciting a moan from his boyfriend before thumbing over his nipple playfully. Liam stuttered a breath and wrapped his legs around Zayn's hips, crossing his ankles behind his back. Zayn cupped his other hand over Liam's bum and pulled him so he's sitting on the edge of the counter. Liam loosed a surprised noise but wrapped his legs tighter around Zayn and slid his hand up the back of Zayn's shirt. Zayn shivered under Liam's touch and pulled down Liam's collar from the inside of his shirt so he could lick properly over his collarbone before nuzzling between his pecs and inhaling the scent of Liam as his chest hair tickled his nose.

Liam lifted Zayn's shirt smoothly up his body and over his head before Zayn closed the space again and pressed his lips to Liam's. Liam tucked his fingers into the back of Zayn's waistband and rocked against him in slow circles. Zayn groaned and pinched Liam's nipple between his fingers. Liam arched into the touch and scratched at the soft skin at the top of his ass. "Zee," Liam huffed, "Take these off." Liam accentuated his statement by pushing at the tight fabric. Zayn made a noise of agreement but instead bunched up Liam's shirt in his hands and pulled it off. He sat back a moment and gave Liam an unabashed once over. Liam shifted subtely under his gaze, but Zayn caught it and smiled.