Ziall - Sex Pollen

Niall ducked under the strings of beads that sufficed as a door to the front of the seedy shop. The cashier was behind the counter ringing someone else up with a cheshire smile that Niall wouldn't trust if they paid him. He approached the desk as the other customer was leaving and leaned over it so he could whisper, "I'm looking for something."

The man chuckled, "I have plenty of somethings. What exactly is it you need?"

Niall looked around one more time before sighing, "My boyfriend. He's hasn't really been in the mood lately and I am this close to throwing him against the wall to make him take me, but normally he's the one doing the throwing and that's not really my forte."

The man laughed louder this time and Niall glanced around nervously but there wasn't anyone else in the store anymore. "I think I have what you need," the man said and walked around the counter to lead Niall across the store. They came to a stop in front of a shelf of glass bottles labeled with different scents.

"I don't get it," Niall complained.

"These, my friend, are what I like to call sex pollens. They're perfumes and lotion and musks that are infused with pure lust. One spray, one drop, and you're man will be all over you."

Niall picked up a black glass bottle and stared, open-mouthed. "Really?"

"Yes, sir. Guaranteed to get you laid."

Niall cringed at the guy talking about his sex life, but he gripped the bottle tighter. "What's the side effects?"

"Well, one he gets going he'll go for a while so prepare yourself. Also he'll be starving afterwards. And don't freak if his pupils dilate for a while. That's normal."

"That's it? Tons of sex and then food?"

"Pretty much," the man humored.

Niall looked between the bottle and man before deciding, "I'll take it."

***

Niall was just finishing cooking, his shirt thrown over a chair when the kitchen got too hot, smiling at his plans for the night. He had a big meal all set up. Chicken and carrots and mash and garlic bread. All staying warm in the oven until afterwards when apparently Zayn would be ravenous. Niall was practically skipping around the room when Zayn came home.

"Ni, I'm home."

Niall came around the corner and hugged Zayn tight. "Hey, baby."

Zayn laughed and hugged him back, "Miss me?"

"Tons." Niall pulled Zayn in for a quick kiss, but soon hand his hands wrapped in Zayn's hair and his tongue pressing the seam of his lips.

Zayn pulled back, "Can I settle in for a bit love? I'm exhausted."

Niall huffed but let his boyfriend go. Zayn dropped his keys on the table and went to their room to change. Niall grabbed the bottle off the kitchen counter and followed him. When he got there Zayn was in just his pants, roaming through his drawers for some shorts. Niall came up behind him and said, "Zaynie."

Zayn turned to him and Niall sprayed the liquid almost directly in his face. Zayn flinched and his nose twitched as he backed away from the blonde. "What the-" Zayn eyes fell shut and his mouth dropped open. "Fuck, Ni." His voice was more rough than it just was and his eyes scrunched together before opening again. When they did Niall couldn't see even a lining of the amber that usually lit up Zayn's eyes. Instead they were pure black and glassy. Zayn growled and pulled Niall close to him with a tight arm around his waist. He buried his nose in Niall's neck and inhaled deeply. "God, you smell so good," he breathed before biting the soft skin there.