Narry - 50 Shades of Try Me

WARNING: pretty intense, and a bit outrageous, BDSM. Enjoy! Xoxo

***

"Anastasia."

"Christian."

The elevator doors slid shut and the screen went black. Niall's mouth was slack, tongue pressing the back of his bottom teeth. Harry bit his lip and glanced over at Niall. "Okay, now I know it's not the best representation, but it has its merits. Don't brush it all off-"

"That was insane. Like...insane."

"Insane? Good insane or bad insane?"

Niall's mouth opened but then he furrowed his brows and huffed. "I don't know. I mean...do you like that stuff?"

Harry tilted his head and hummed out an, "Ummmm..."

"You want to, don't you?"

"Do you?"

Niall pointed a finger at him. "Do you? I asked you first."

"I mean, yeah. It's not like a thing, but...yeah."

"Yeah? Yeah," Niall responded.

"Yeah."

"Okay," Niall allowed.

"Okay?"

"Well, we don't have any ropes or cuffs or paddles or anything."

Harry just sighed and fidgeted in his seat. "But..."

"But, yeah, we could, we could do something."

Harry actually had to restrain himself from jumping off the couch excitedly. "Bril."

Niall just rolled his eyes.

***

Two weeks later Niall was on his knees on their bed, hands tied to the headboard. Harry had one of his scarves tied over Niall's eyes.

"Haz, you better not, like, make me bleed or anything or I'll kick your arse."

Harry made an indignant sound and knelt behind Niall before kissing his shoulders quickly. "I would never. I promise I'll be careful."

"I know, babe. I was joking...sort of."

Harry's hands slid up Niall's sides, along the pale expanse of his skin. He leaned over Niall's back and nosed along the small, flicking hairs at the nape of his neck. "I'll take really good care of you."

Niall shuddered and nodded, but not enough to dislodge Harry's head. "I trust you."

Harry kept his hands moving, familiarizing himself with Niall's body for what could be the thousandth time. But this was different. Tonight he was learning Niall's body in a completely new way. Harry's hands made their way down around Niall's hips, and he pulled on them just enough to make the ties around Niall's wrist pull taunt from the headboard. Niall groaned, low in his throat and clenched his fists.

"Haz," he sighed, asking for something but unsure of what it was.

"Does that hurt?" Harry pulled on Niall's hips again, making Niall's shoulders extend and his back arch.

Niall shook his head where it laid heavy between his shoulders. "Not bad. I don't know yet."

"You know your safe word?"

Niall nodded again and mumbled, "Lucky."

Harry gave Niall's proud cock a tug as reward before moving off the bed and disrobing down to his tight black pants, cock pushing the front seams. He bundled his clothes up and put them in the chair on the wall before going to their dresser and picking up the intended toy of the night.