Ziam - Misbehave

Zayn blames Liam. We was working late and Zayn wanted to go out. He tried to get a hold of Liam, but it kept going to voicemail. So Zayn resolutely dug out his favorite pair of jeans and headed off to his usual spot where the music was loud and the men were willing. The bouncer, Clark, let him in, even though he's underage, because of who his boyfriend is. He got a free double at the bar before heading to the dance floor to look for his choice of the night. He was a tease, but never a cheater. He would never do that to Liam. Not when he loved him so much, and was so well-loved in return. But in the meantime he might as well find someone to dance with.

The broad number with the dark hair seemed a good choice. Zayn sauntered over, watching at the man's eyes tracked his every step. Zayn took his lip between his teeth and looked up at the man with false innocence written all over his face. The man smirked, an easy catch, he must be thinking. Zayn put a hand on the plane of his chest and leaned on the connection to whisper, "Dance with me." The man didn't even nod, or acknowledge Zayn at all, before turning him around and wrapping his too long arms around Zayn's waist.

Zayn rolled his eyes, but leaned back into the touch. He felt the man's hot breath before he heard him. "What's a kid like you doing in here?"

Zayn swiveled his hips harder and leaned his head back to answer, "Exactly what you want me to."

The man laughed under the flashing lights and moved a hand down to palm at Zayn's zipper. Zayn wagged a finger and pulled his hand away to place it around his waist again. The man moved his hand down, slower this time, but Zayn caught it just like before. "Come on, baby," the man tried to convince him.

Zayn turned in his arms and cocked his head. "Don't call me baby. I'm already someone's baby, and you are not him."

"Zayn Malik!"

Zayn licked his lips in satisfaction. "Speaking of..." Zayn turned around again and shook off the hands that had crept down to his lower back before walking over to a fiery-looking Liam. "Hey, babe."

"Don't you dare."

Zayn looked to the dirty club floor. "You were busy."

"So you thought it appropriate to grind on random men?"

Zayn tried to think of a witty response to get him out of trouble, but all he mustered up was, "Uh, no?"

"I can't believe I had to get a call from Clark, warning me that my boyfriend was here alone."

"Stupid nark," Zayn muttered.

"And then I find you practically humping this dried-out pack of meat?"

Zayn laughed while the other man approached Liam with a puffed chest. "Hey man, back off. It's not my fault your boyfriend is a whore."

"Hey!" both boys rebutted at the same time, Liam a tad more intimidating. Liam pulled Zayn against him and continued. "Why don't you go home to your, no-doubt bitter, wife and leave the hot young lads to me." Liam's fists were clenched and you can tell he was ready to push Zayn behind him if need be.

"Not worth it," he guy muttered as he slumped away.

Liam was then pulling Zayn by his wrist to the back of the clubs where the VIP rooms are. Zayn knew he was in trouble, but he couldn't help but be giddy at the display of power and the fact that now Liam was here and his work must not have been that important. Liam pulled them into a room and shut the door, locking it. When he turned around to Zayn he was angry and Zayn shuddered at just the sight of him.

"You will be the death of me, boy."

"Worse ways to go, I guess," Zayn chipped back. Liam didn't find him funny in the least, as Zayn could tell by the growl that left his throat. "I'm sorry, Li."