35

" Before you start training I've got a question for you guys,"Aizawa said stopping his students before they could all go to their stations to start training.

"What is it ,sir?" Iida asked.

"Have any of you seen where Killua is?" The tiered man asked his anxiety seeping through his words. They just couldn't risk letting the pale haired boy out of their reach ,and above all they couldn't afford him as an enemy.

The students of class 1-A looked between each other in confusion and question, before Shoji reluctantly raised one finger.

"I didn't see where he went, but he left the boy's room at 4:30." he informed.

Aizawa pressed his lips ,"Is that so? You can all get started now."

Class 1-A's homeroom teacher sighed and glanced at Pixy bob who stood next to him, she shook her head. "I don't think he would leave, he did tell you he would mind himself ,right? Besides Ragdoll can use her search to see where he is."

Aizawa shook his head, "No.", the man said lowering his voice to a whisper," That's too risky, you saw how he reacted yesterday. Now that he knows that we are on to him and looking for a back up plan .He would get suspicious. We can't risk him feeling more uneasy with the way we treat him."

"Then now what, he could have killed Ragdoll yesterday and we couldn't have stopped him." Tiger stated with a distressed growl.

"If he wanted, he could have killed all of us any moment he wanted, it's that he has no desire in killing us." Aizawa stated plainly," Because no matter how you look at it we are his best shot at getting back ,even if it is years from now."

Mandalay nodded in agreement, "I don't think he would just leave because ,Erasure wanted to find a weakness he could exploit if an emergency happened to arise."

The black haired man nodded," Yeah ,he is the type that focuses on his priorities. We just have to wait for him to return tonight, if he doesn't then we will have Ragdoll search for him." He decided.

....................................................

The pale haired boy smiled in satisfaction, finally done with the training he put himself through. He admitted that he has been slacking off with his training recently, he decided that he would put in more effort in training once he gets back. 

He has been doing basic Nen training since the morning and he was pretty tiered. He was glad he remembered most of the training Bisky made them do back when they returned from the NGL, as he made his way back to camp.

He was taking his time to walk back as he basked in the familiarity pushing his body and aura. He didn't expect to feel this much better after training, but the heaviness he had been feeling recently dissolved through the day.

"Hey Killua, welcome back!"Kirishima said grinning.

The pale haired boy grinned back, "Hey!"

"You look in a better mood." Mina commented, making Aizawa glance at them in what looked like mild interest, as Killua nodded.

"Yo Killua! We could use an extra hand in peeling this vegetables  for dinner!" Kendo called from one of the benches. He smiled at her and nodded.

"Sure Itsuka, let me just wash up a bit."

After washing off the sweat from his hands and face the pale haired boy joined his orange haired friend.

"Geez Killua it kinda feels like I haven't talked to you in ages." Kendo commented. The pale haired boy nodded in agreement, accepting the knife she offered him.