24

Please vote and comment to let me know what you think of this story.

"Look alive,you guys.We have some civilians to save."

Killua frowned looking between the blond pro and the dessert he just ordered.If they have to leave now,he will have to abandon the amazing lava cake.Shoving the biggest piece he could in his mouth,he caught up to the other three on his skateboard just as Hawks started explaining the situation.

Apparently it's a big hostage situation.

A bunch of thugs the police have been investigating for the past month for suspected money laundry and duplication.One day they were lowlife thugs and on the next they are millionaires.But that wasn't where the problems stop,since they were gaining more money they were gaining influence among other punks and small time villains,their group have been significantly growing bigger.

The pale haired boy held back a scoff,starting a gang on mafia territory?What a bunch of fools.The Shie Hassaikai will definitely be involved.

A member of this new found gang,named Kanada Futoro,apparently has the ability to duplicate anything he wants.He joined the gang just around the time the original members started gaining money.Obviously the police suspected him for coping the money,anyone would .

They approached him at a bar and ended up getting shot with other gang members.The attempt to bring the guy into questioning broke out into a huge hostage situation.They took everyone in the bar and all the civilians in the club on the lower floor as hostages.

The number of the civilians in the building is unknown.And there are two wounded officers in the building along with them.The situation was dire,they will have to act quickly before the two shot officers die.

Killua almost grinned as they approached a Yakuza owned building.This couldn't be more perfect for him,the mafia is bound to be involved.No doubt about it.

Police cars decorated the street,along with an ambulance,isolating the road from any kind of outside interference.They were let into the scene without a question and the pro directly marched up to the officer in charge and they exchanged greetings.

"Killua!what are you doing?!"Anzu hissed,as the pale haired boy walked up to the brick building.He ignored her and silently walked around the building.

With an exasperated sigh the revenette joined the blonde pro and the police. Tokoyami stayed next to Hawks,paying attention to everything the pro asks and says.

".....I'll try sending my feathers to get an estimate number of the civilians,If I can pin point where the nabbers are then I can probably take them out."

"That's a terrible idea."

Killua gave then a nonchalant shrug pointing at the metal door of the bar,"There is only one way in into the bar and you have to go through the bar to get to the club's door.There are no windows so the moment the door opens they will know, even if you managed to squeeze a feather under the door they will notice."

The officer next to Hawks frowned,"But we can't make any negotiations without knowing how many civilians they have,it will be pointless to attempt making deal."

"And there are the wounded officers.Taking this gamble is our best shot."Anzu rapidly said.

Killua tucked his hands behind his head,"I counted 62 humans in total,54 hostages and two of them are wounded."

Hawks gave him a skeptical glance,"How can you be so sure?"

The pale haired boy only shrugged,"Their presence reacts to my power.I can feel anyone in a 50 meter radius if I really focus."He vaguely explained,"Do you want more details?I can classify them based on gender if you want."