29

He felt a hand grab him by the collar and he was yanked out of the stool.Unlike his friends he wasn't surprised.They jumped out of their seats in alarm,their stances defensive and on guard,their quirks reflexively activated.

The pale haired boy shoved his hand in his pockets and pulled out his yo-yo,without a warning,he swinged it at the black masked man,as expected Shin Nemoto leaned away from its trajectory.Smirking,the pale haired boy flickered his wrist and the 80 kilo disk changed its way.

Using Shin's neck as a pivot the Yo-yo circled around wrapping it's string around the man's neck and came flying towards the pale haired boy.The disk slammed directly with Yu Hojo's elbow,the pressure breaking the big man's arm with a loud snap.

Hojo screamed out in agony,dropping Killua's collar as he cradled his smashed elbow in his good arm.

The Kendos gagged and Tetsutetsu paled as their eyes landed on the bald man's outward bent elbow.Killua simply straightened his collar with his right hand as he caught the still spinning disk in the other.

Shin Nemoto felt a powerful yank around his neck and his body was jerked forward,landing on his knees.His eyes widened behind his mask as something tightened around his neck cutting off his air supply.

Yu Hojo howled in pain on the ground,Shin Nemoto chocked,struggling with the thin wire around his neck and the door they slammed open when they came in closed  in the background as Killua stood over them with glowing eyes.

"You didn't really expect me to be an easy prey now, did you?" 

The Kendos and the silver haired boy stared at Killua in disbelief,he took down both men in a matter of seconds and without breaking his sweat.

This was a reality check to his friends,they realized that the pale haired boy was leagues ahead of them,and that they will have to slave away before comparing themselves to him.

The pale haired boy took out his second Yo-yo and swinged it at the bald man.Panicking internally ,the man put his good arm up in self defense and braced himself for the intense pain.He was sure he would pass out from the pain if that thing hit him again.

The impact never came.

 Killua's wire simply wrapped around the man's big arm,successfully cancelling his quirk and rendering him helpless.

The pale haired boy scoffed,"I was expecting Chisaki to send someone more capable to accompany you Shin.but I suppose I thought wrong."He sighed,loosening the string around the masked man,letting him breath.

Nemoto coughed and gagged on the ground,gasping for air.He felt dizzy and light headed,but his eyes stayed on the pale haired boy.The phone under his cloak weighted like tones.He knew his boss and the league was listening,even if he was going down he was supposed to get them the information.

"Where is....the girl?"He croaked.

Killua gave him a blank look,and for a moment,he believed he will confess,but the pale haired boy only shook his head as if disappointed.

"Your quirk won't work on me."

Shin turned paler behind his mask,understanding that they failed in their mission.They underestimated the pale haired boy and they were gonna pay for it with their lives.Killua ran his hand through his hair,as he pulled out his phone from his pocket.

"So, that was the plan eh?You two were like sacrificial pawns?You were supposed to keep me here and get the information while someone else tries to get her?So who is listening now?Chisaki?Kurono?The league?I guess it doesn't matter,you guys are finished."