73

............

"Wacha up to Killua?" Mina asked, peering down at the paper on his desk.

The pale haired boy hummed, dragging his pencil along the paper to add a new line into the complicated sketch on his desk," Just testing something out." he said trying to remember the layout of the hospital the doctor was in.

"Is it just me or are you especially busy these days? We only see you in class. What's up, man?" Kirishima asked.

Killua shrugged," You should get used to it, I'll be even more busy the next few days." he said.

"You will what?!" Bakugou yelled, a slightly panicked look on his face.

Smirking the pale haired boy looked up," Oh yeah, keep Alluka's company till then. You know what, Blasty? You have been a great help, I though Alluka would be bored out of her mind while staying here. Keep entertaining her, will ya? I still can't believe Alluka wants to be your friend of all people." he said.

Kaminari laughed," Your definition of friend is off, Alluka treats Bakugou like some sort of glorified toy." he teased.

"Not may people can get away with what she does to Bakugou." Jiro said covering her mouth as she laughed.

The pale haired boy flashed a satisfied cat like smile," All the better." he said.

Yaoyorozu smiled," I personally like Alluka, she is such a smart girl. She absorbs everything I teach her like a sponge." she praised fondly.

"Of course she does." Killua proudly said.

"Why are you gloating? It's not like you contributed to it." Mineta commented.

"Idiot, I'm proud of her because I didn't contribute to it." he deadpanned, glancing down at his paper before packing it up and standing.

 As Killua walked out of the classroom Iida robotically walked up to Bakugou," Bakugou, Todoroki, It's your turn to buy groceries for the dorm. If you don't leave now, we won't have time to prepare dinner." he reminded.

"Oh, I forgot." Todoroki mildly said," Is Alluka coming too?" he asked his heterochromatic eyes glancing at the ash blond.

"Hell no! What gave you that idea?!" Bakugou growled, aggressively throwing his bag over his shoulder.

"She is always following you around. I thought you two get along?" he explained, sounding slightly confused as he followed the blonde out of the classroom.

"No we don't." Bakugou denied.

"Oh, okay." Todoroki said unconvincingly, his tone irritating the blonde even more.

"I said we fucking don't!" the ash blonde repeated.

"Huh, alright." Todoroki said looking puzzled by Bakugou's reaction.

The two of them made a stop at the dorm before before walking out to buy groceries. 

"Bastard, what took so long?" Bakugou growled, glaring as Todoroki walked up to him.

"I had to get the list from Iida." he simply explained.

"He could've texted you!" He snapped in exasperation.

Todoroki paused," I didn't think about that." he said, turning around to tell Iida to text him the list of the groceries.

"What the hell are you doing? You already have the list, don't you?" he growled," Quit wasting our time!" he said opening the dorm door.

"Kacchan! Are you going somewhere?"

Hearing the cheerful voice, dread washed over the ash blonde. He let out a string of colorful curses under his breath. Alluka was already back from school. There was no point in trying to avoid her now.