15

An obstacle course,with simple rules.

'Do whatever you want as long as you are in the course.'

Killua eyed the tunnel that the students piled in front of,and pressed his lips stepping up to join them.

'This is the first obstacle.'

His strategy was simple for this one ,if he stays up in front then he shouldn't get any damage,students will be  tightly packed in the tunnel,getting trampled or pocked will be unavoidable.

"BEGIN!!!!"

Killua bolted,his movements simple and slow ,he moved past most students ,it was an easy task for him, he was good at dodging.

He blinked when he heard Todoroki's ice and instinctively jumped increasing his speed a bit,as the half and half boy froze most of the contestants.

"Whoa Shoto that was awesome!"

Todoroki almost tripped when Killua appeared next to him the moment he stopped freezing and started running.He glanced back at the tunnel to see that many of students avoided his trap.When he glanced back at Killua, he was already several feet in front of him.

"Later,Shoto."

Killua said running in front of the strongest student in his class.

"TARGET ACQUIRED!"

The pale haired boy slowed down when giant robots stood in front of him,their blazing red eyes pointed at him, but he didn't stop, this was the second obstacle,and his strategy was to avoid combat.He easily ran in between their legs ,they were only big slow chunks of metal,no match for him.

"Oh suddenly enemies showed up out of no where,its the first barrier,it's the robo inferno!And look some one already made it through!Its Killua Zoldyck from class 1-A,with absolute focus and incredible reaction time ,that is the only student in UA's history to have a full scholarship handed to him by the principal himself!"

Killua focused on what was in front of him,keeping his speed to a mere minimum as he listened mildly to Present Mic,keeping track of who passed the obstacle and didn't.  

"So this is what the others faced on the entrance exam."Todoroki said ,unimpressed.

Killua smirked,as expected Todoroki froze the robots,but he froze them while they were off their balance, Todoroki ran between the robot's legs,none of the other students had a chance to move through before the robots collapsed.

"That's Todoroki from class 1-A ,clearing the obstacle with a devastating display!Amazing!He is what we should watch,its almost unfair for the other students,folks!"Present Mic announced

"His attack was both offensive and defensive."Aizawa mildly commented.

"Amazing!No wonder he got in on recommendation,he has never even fought those robots before!"Present Mic continued.With every step the pale haired boy created more distance between himself and Todoroki who was the closest to him.

"It looks like this  obstacle is no match for Killua,lets see how he will react to the next one.You fall and you are out!!if you don't like the idea then may be you should try crawling from the bottom. Its the fall everyone!!!" 

Killua scoffed at the obstacle in front of him.

'Running on ropes?piece of cake.'

The crowd leaned over in anticipation as the pale haired boy increased his speed a notch,they expected him to jump,but to their surprise he kept running in the same speed on the ropes.