26

Aizawa glared down at his phone wondering who would call him at two in the morning.He barely gets any sleep and he didn't like that the small amount he gets was interrupted.

"What the hell,Tsukauchi?"he growled.

"Sorry to bother you at this hour man,but hear me out."

"You better start talking."

"It's about Killua."

As if a bucket of cold water was dumped on him,the tiered man bolted into a sitting position,all sleep gone from his eyes.

"What is it?"

"The villains they ran into at their internship,you remember what I told you about Kanada Futoro, right?"

"Yes,the guy with the duplication quirk right?What about him?"

Aizawa heard the detective sigh,"He is dead."

"What?"

"Killed himself in the interrogation room.But that's not the weirdest part."

"Wait,how did he kill himself in the interrogation room?"

Aizawa frowned,the room should be free of any kind of threats for both the questioner and the questioned.This made no sense.

"Shoved a pen right through his eye till it reached his brain,instant death."

"No way."

"Yes,unbelievable who would do that?Anyway that's not my point. Killua apprehended that guy."

The tiered man clenched his fist,"So,what about it?"

"Futoro committed suicide the moment Killua was brought up."

Aizawa's thickly swallowed,"What was he being questioned about?"

"It was a taunt to get him to talk,apparently Futoro didn't breath a word through out the entire interrogation,which isn't exactly weird on its own.Then the officer brought up the fact that he was taken down by a highschooler."

"And he simply killed himself?"

"No,he kept babbling about a white haired demon and that this boy was no hero.Stuff like that,I can send you the audio if you want."

Aizawa turned pale his stomach turning,"No thanks."

"Anyway the point is that we don't know what Killua did to the man,but it certainly drove the guy to insanity.I know you know this but keep your guard up Aizawa,that boy isn't an ordinary child."

"I know,but as long as we are his only way back to his universe, he won't do anything against us."

"Yeah,its a good thing he is on our side.But for how long?If he turns against us then I doubt that even Almight will be able to take him down."

"Yeah,the boy is the definition of power."

.........................................

".....so Ryha and Hina told her to go away,she said that she hates me but I ignored her.I don't understand, I never did anything to her.I didn't even know her."The little girl huffed.

Killua chuckled,"You made the right choice ,Eri.Don't give girls like her the satisfaction of seeing that she got to you.Don't let her bother you ,okay?"

Eri swelled her cheeks,"I don't get it,why?"

"People like that simply exists Eri,you just gotta learn how to deal with them."

"Deal with them?"

"Yeah like how you ignored her,she wanted to upset you but you didn't give her the reaction she wanted.Good job."