8

"He completely overwhelmed them with.....yo-yos?" Yaoyorozu breathed breaking the silence.

Mina cheerfully laughed,"Whoa Killua is really talented."

 Almight hummed in agreement as the villain team walked into the room. Killua was the first to enter hands behind his head and sucking on a bright lollipop. Kirishima came in after him, with a sharp toothed grin.

"Looks like I didn't need luck anyways."

The class gathered around the winners while shouting congratulations and compliments.The pale haired boy just stared at them with a flat look.

"That was easy because they were just bad in combat without their powers , kinda pathetic if you ask me."

Killua was annoyed ,a blind person could see that, Mina smiled at that slapping the pale haired boy on the back lightly," We get it dude you are strong, by the way mind if I try using your support item?You looked so cool using it,I wanna try it out?"

"Yeah me too."Shoji said wondering if he could lift 80 kilos on one finger.

Shoving his hand in his pockets ,Killua took out his precious yo-yos,"They are a bit heavy though,here."

Mina's hand shook as she tried to lift the disks with one hand so she quickly supported it with her other hand.

"Dude they are so heavy." 

"Yes you swing them around around like they are made of feather."Shoji added . Killua crushed what was left of his lollipop shrugging, his mind drifted to the cups and treys at his house and then the guarding gates ,his yo-yos are light compared to those.

Almight cleared his throat ,"Obviously the MVP of this round is young Zoldyck."

"Its Killua."

"Excuse me?"

"Call me Killua,I am not particularly fond of my last name."he said moving on to his second lollipop,the other boys in class immediately connected the information with the scars on his back. Killua wasn't worried after all even if they looked they will find nothing. 

"Alright,Killua is obviously the MVP, because of his strategy,using his support item he made sure that his teammate and weapon are not compromised,and kept causalities to mare minimum."

The class ended soon after and everyone headed back to the changing rooms, the girls walked together,Killua had something to take care of so he asked permission to leave.

"Man I can't get over how strong everyone is."Uraraka said

"That's UA for you."Hakagure agreed as they both cried animatedly.

"Oh yeah you two went against" Bakugo and Todoroki right? It must be tough that Killua defeated them easily."

Both girls nodded.

"Killua is so strong ,he is basically on a different league."Yaoyorozu sighed making Jiro nod,"Todoroki and Bakugo are powerhouses but Killua is a god, he is already on pro-hero level."

Toru remembered the entrance exam day and felt her cheeks heat up in embarrassment, she was sure that encounter shed a few years of her life,she never wants to experience that again.

"Killua is strong ,smart got skills and is so handsome. It's unfair to the other boys."Mina grinned

"Todoroki is hot too."Hagakure commented, Mina nodded at her friend enthusiastically.

"But not as much as Killua."

.........................................................

"Adopt Eri?"