37

Katsuki Bakugou have always been someone with an easy out look on life, it has always been simple. He has had nothing but one goal in his entire life.

Be the number one.

The absolute best.

And he refuses to settle for less.

He blinked slowly, feeling a bit disoriented as the faint scent of smoke and alcohol reached his nose. The terrified face of a certain greenette flashed in his mind and his eyes shot open as he straightened his back in alarm.

"You are finally awake. Welcome back, Red."

Bakugou's crimson eyes snapped to his side to see the smiling face of Killua who was tied to a chair with a bunch of restrains.

"Killua!" He gasped, as his head snapped around looking for any kind of danger. He spotted the black haired man with scars all over his face and a man with a black and white mask along with the man in the white hoodie and the warp villain from the USJ incident. 

"We were injected with quirk destroying serum so you won't be able to use your quirk for a while so don't try anything reckless." Though the words were a clear warning, Killua's tone was a relaxed and a cheerful one, it unnerved most of the people in the room, including the ash blonde.

Suddenly the door to the bar was slammed open and a  cheerful  honey blonde in a school uniform waltzed in with a grin on her face.

"Hey Killua! I found you one!" She announced making the cat eyed hunter smile as she walked over to him.

"Really? Thanks a lot, Toga."

"Usually, I always keep a spare one with me but I couldn't do that because we had to go and attack your camp ." She said, making her way to stand behind Killua.

"I just stick to one since it's not easy to lose, but I think it slipped when I used my electricity last night, this really is a big help. I owe you one."

Toga giggled in glee," No problem. I'm always happy to make friends." She said collecting Killua's white locks in her hands." Oh wow, your hair is way softer than I expected it to be."

"You really think so? Ever since I started tying it up, it started getting really itchy and uncomfortable when ever it touches my nape, especially after using Godspeed." he complained.

"That's because you got used to it, I too hate it when my hair is not tied away." Toga said running to face Killua and admire her handy work.

"What the fuck, White out? Why are you getting comfortable and friendly with a fucking villain? Are you out of your fucking mind?"

Before Bakugou could blink, Toga had a knife pressed against his throat," Why are you getting between us?" She hissed venom dripping from her voice.

"Geez Red, I didn't know that there was a law against befriending villains, plus Toga was nice enough to introduce everyone else." He stated with an innocent smile" The guy with the patch work is Dabi, the warp gate guy is called Kurogiri, the one in the white hoodie is Chrono and the other with the mask goes by Twice." 

"What the -"

"Wait Killua, you also forgot Mr Compress and Spinner." Toga reminded.

"Oh yeah, those two stepped out just before you woke up. Mr Compress is actually the one that caught us."

"You should see Mr Compress' magic tricks, they are like super amazing." Toga said ,going back to talk with her new friend.

The pale haired boy sweat dropped," No thanks  I think I saw enough magicians to last me a life time." he muttered, a certain clown flashing in his mind.