41

So I noticed that many of you were confused by the 'Black goo', sorry if it was hard to understand but that was the only description I could come up with for AFO's warping quirk.

And for those of you who are reading this before finishing the actual anime, please keep in mind that I bend and make up some facts to fit my plot. 

............................................

Grand Torino knew the situation looked grim and it was indeed grim.

All Might's secret was out in the public.

Toumura Shigaraki is Nana Shimura's grand son.

And All For One has UA's finest student, who appeared to be injured.

The shorter pro looked at his friend's disciple worriedly. All might's resolve was instantly broken up on hearing that the leader of the league is his masters grandson and to make matters worse All for one had warped the infamous scholarship student to the area he just destroyed.

"That's odd, why aren't you smiling, oh great symbol of peace? What's the matt-"

"What the hell....... was that?" Killua rasped, pushing himself off the ground.

He realized that the black material that was suffocating him probably was a the effect of a warping quirk. He didn't want to focus on the fact that he couldn't exactly remember where he originally was.

He blinked and cleared his head, his senses rushing back to him.

All for one smiled down at the pale haired boy," You know you are pretty amazing, Killua. In fact your entire existence is next to impossible."

The pale haired boy raised both hands and activated Ko in defense as the super villain walked closer to him.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"People like you have disappeared long ago and trust me I lived long enough to know."All for one  stopped a little away from the pale haired boy," People with no quirk cells, they are pretty much extinct by now."

"Quirk cells? Just what the hell did you do to me?" Killua had his eyes narrowed, he was on guard. He was suspicious and  he didn't want to break into paranoia. He was sure that the only injury he had was his ribs which he suspected were cracked or broken.

All For One shrugged," Nothing life threatening, just ran a few tests."

Killua's cat like eyes widen slightly as he quickly tried all his Nen techniques. They all appeared to be working just fine, Ten, Ren, Zetsu and he finished with activating Godspeed for checking on his Hatsu.

His sapphire blue eyes shifted to All Might's for a moment and he found himself snorting slightly at the scene.

"So the cat is out of the bag, huh?" he muttered before letting glowing his eyes settle on All For One again.

"You know you can't possibly take me on by yourself , why even bother with the stance?" the faceless man taunted.

"Why did you even bring me here? I don't understand." Killua was right, it didn't make sense that the faceless man brought the pale haired boy out here, it confused everyone.

All For One pressed his lips slightly, weighting his options. Killua was powerful, a threat to Toumura Shigaraki, a threat he should eliminate while he still can. Even if he managed to expose All Might's true form, he wasn't an idiot, he knew he had a very slim chance of going back to finish the pale  haired boy off.