39

Toumura Shigaraki licked his ever dry lips when he heard the words the pale haired boy uttered, he narrowed his red eyes at Killua without breaking his gaze.

"The real final boss? I am the leader of the league of villains."

Killua smiled, "No, you are not!" he answered cheerfully.

"What?!" Shigaraki seethed angrily before forcing himself to calm down, he needed to be smart about the situation.

"No, you might be the leader of the league of villains, you control their actions and all, but the person watching us have some kind of authority over you." Killua said, blue eyes never straying from the blue haired man in front of him.

"The person watching us? What made you think there is a person watching us?" 

Killua scoffed and glanced at the blonde next to him, before returning his gaze to the TV across the room,

" I can feel their gaze." He said pointing at the completely black screen," Ever since we got here yesterday, they didn't let up ,their gaze didn't weaver the whole time. Except for the time Shigaraki switched the TV to watch the news earlier today." He smirked, "I only confirmed it when you turned off the news and I started feeling their gaze again, it was way too precise to be a coincidence."

Kurogiri stared at the pale haired boy with a mix of nervousness and worry as his gaze flickered to look at Toumura Shigaraki who has been silent for a while.

Killua raised an eye brow," If you are that serious of wanting me to join you then you better take me to him. I only have two requests. I kill Kai Chisaki and you take me to meet your boss, do that and I will abandon UA and  join you." he smirked," If you can't do that then that's just too bad ."

The man behind the screen smirked,' How smart.' he thought' Asking to take down one of Shigaraki's strongest pieces and meeting me. If Toumura agrees to let him kill one of the oldest members then it will shake the whole foundation of the  little faith the member's have in him, they will think he will just throw their life away for someone else. How will you solve this Toumura Shigaraki? Will you bend to his wishes or will you fall into his trap? Which one is it?'

"Let me ask you something, Killua." Shigaraki said," Will you really join the league if we do that?"

Killua pulled one leg to his seat before relaxing back," I wanted to kill Chisaki ever since I ran into Eri and him. 'Scum like him should just disappear off this world' That's what I thought at least, Apparently the police and UA don't agree with me and only want to arrest him." he said with a straight face.

"That's the only reason you agreed?"

"I didn't agree."

"Huh?"

The pale haired boy scoffed," As you know ,I have a pretty sweet setting in UA, I'm a scholarship student, the only one. UA sponsors me and pays for my every expenses, I get free education and training, not to mention food and a place to stay. As far as I'm concerned I don't need anything else. You are only offering me to join a group of wanted villains hated by the public. Why do you think I'll abandon what I have only to killing this scumbag ? I need something that can pale to comparison to my scholarship if you really want me to join."

"How repulsive!" Spinner said," A hero shouldn't focus on their own comfort."

"Like I said, I am not a hero in fact I only attend UA because the principal offered me a scholarship, nothing more nothin less. So you better offer me something better than your pitiful league." The pale haired boy sighed in exasperation.

Shigaraki narrowed his eyes, before leaning back on his stool," What do you have in mind?" he asked.

Bakugou who have been abnormally quiet watched silently, trying to understand the angle of the pale haired boy. He knew Killua was extremely intelligent and he didn't want to make a fool out of himself by acting recklessly and ending up ruining  the carefully fabricated plan he suspected Killua was constructing. 

Killua chuckled," Idiot, you already exposed all your cards and I am not interested in any of them." he said making the blue haired man grit his tooth in anger," But if there is someone with higher authority in this league then they might be able to grant me something that might interest me."

"Why are you getting this cocky, what makes you think I'll let you meet him?"

'So there really was one.' Bakugou thought in amazement.

"Frankly, none of you pose a threat to me, and once Bakugou's and my quirks are back we will be leaving. Fortunately for you we don't have hero licenses, so we are only allowed to do self defense and escape. So what will it be?"

A heavy silence settled in the room without Killua and Shigaraki breaking their gazes, Kurogiri was on high alert, ready to jump in if Toumura decided to do something reckless.

He sweated behind the mist that covered his face as he stared at the pale haired boy's unnervingly smug face.

'We chose the wrong target.'

Sighing the blue haired man turned to the TV behind him," What do you think ,Master?" Toumura Shigaraki asked.

Killua had to bit back a smirk, he has successfully cornered the leader of the league of villains and Shigaraki doesn't even know it. Things were going suspiciously smoothly.

"He is a clever one, he could be an extremely useful asset if he joins. If you agree ,it will be a risky gamble. Kurogiri, let him come to me and we will see what we can figure out about his request." A deep voice vibrated through the silent room.

"Very well, Master."

Killua hummed," But I need to ask some questions, and I will need an honest answer."

"That goes for me as well, and I will need an honest answer too." The voice said.

Kurogiri opened a portal in the middle of the room and a smirk crawled on Killua's pale face as he stood up and walk up to it.

"Well, see you later Red."

........................................

"Is that Ragdoll?"

"It is."

"So many nomus."

"That's right."

The pale haired boy looked around the dark room, before letting his eyes settle on the faceless man in front of him and deadpanning.

"Dude you are oozing Blood Lust all over the place, don't you know how to put a lid on it?" he asked ,taking a seat at a random couch across the man.

The question made a grin climb on the man's face," Does it bother you?"

"Not really." he mumbled, looking straight at where the eyes of the man were supposed to be," So lets get to it, do you have a name or what, cause there is no way in hell I'm calling you Master." he said with disgust lacing his voice.

"It has been a while since anyone call me anything but that, but I suppose you can call me All For One."

.................................

Another chapter guys, I hope you enjoy it.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

I look forward to read what you think of this chapter, so let me know what your thoughts are.