14

"Big Brother!"Eri whined ,falling face first on the fat bunny toy of her favorite show,it confused Killua how it is her favorite character when it is pink,in fact it was the only pink thing in her room,when he asked her about it she said that it was an exception.

"Eri, we have to try this again if you want to control your quirk."

"But all we do is sit and breath, it is so boring."

"I get it kid, but come on lets try it one more time okay?"

The little girl peeked at him from over her toy's ear,"Is it gonna be the last time we do this?"

"No."

"Then it won't just be 'one more time'"she mumbled her voice muffled.

Killua sighed,"Fine,how about we make a deal?"

"I don't want any more sweets from Kendos'"

The older male narrowed his eyes at her,impressed she saw through his plan.

"Just give up Big brother,leave me alone for today.We have been doing the same thing for almost two weeks now with out a break,I deserve a vacation from all the training."

He deadpanned at her words,"A vacation from 'sitting and breathing'?"he quoted.

"Yes you understand how hard that is right?May be you should go and train for the sports festival,it is just around the corner right?"

"Eri, you know I don't care ab-"

He paused when the little girl shot up standing on her bed with a grin,as if she found the most brilliant idea in the world.

"I know ,lets make a deal!"

"A deal, huh?"

The pale haired girl nodded,determination glinting in her vermilion eyes,"Yes."

"Alright, what should I do to make you train."

"Win the Sorts festival."She said,taking him back with the pure glee and mischief that laced her voice.

"That's all?"he asked as if it was the easiest task in the world, her grin didn't falter in fact it widened.

"Here is the catch,you have to win with out a scratch."

"With out a scratch?"

She nodded,"Yeah,if you even get a single scratch or injury,then you will have to look for a better way to train me."

He sighed,he knew he was strong.But winning without a single scratch will be a challenge given to how strong and talented his classmates are, but he needed Eri to train on her control,and the cocky grin on her face annoyed him so much he couldn't refuse.

"Alright,I will win the sports festival without a single scratch and when I do I don't wanna hear anything coming from you."

Eri grinned in victory,"You won't hear a peep."

He narrowed his eyes at her confidence before leaving the room.

.........................................................................................

"Never take off my bracelets and never leave the teachers,got it!"

Killua ruffled Eri's hair a bit," Alright gotta go!" He said putting Eri down next to Recovery girl. He was almost at the door when the pale haired girl called out,

"Remember, no scratches,it doesn't matter if they are small,any damage to your body and the deal is off."

He rolled his eyes,"Yes I get it,you already drilled it into me."