50

..............................................

"No." the tiered looking man answered in a monotone without skipping a bit.

"Let me come with you, please! I wanna go to the exam too!" Gon childishly whined, earning the attention of the students boarding the bus. Killua sighed, pushing his bag further on his shoulder.

"No, you c-"

"Please Mr Aizawa. I'll do anything. I just wanna watch!" Gon declared making the said man sigh.

Bakugou clicked his tongue in detest," Hey! Can't you stop him? He is gonna make us late to the exam!" he said.

Killua peeled his eyes off the greenette to blink at the blonde," Once Gon has his mind set on something there is no swaying him. Nothing can change his mind now." he said, pointing a pale finger at his friend.

Aizawa sighed rubbing his eyes, "This isn't a play ground, it's the Hero Provisional license test, I can't just pull you along."

"Great! Thanks a lot, Mr Aizawa. I won't cause you any trouble." The greenette said, ignoring the words the man just uttered as he climbed his way on to the bus making Class 1-A sweat drop.

Aizawa groaned eyes flickering red in annoyance for a split second, pulling his phone to text the principal of the current development. It annoyed him that the principal wasn't against it as long as the green haired hunter was going to just watch the exam. There was no problem since the exam is shuffled and changed every year.

He was tiered and wasn't in the right state of mind to worry about the greenette accompanying him. Many thoughts were assaulting his already over worked mind and many concerns were plaguing him.

He was worried about the new faculty member, the new teacher that was going to join the staff once they all start the new semester. He was glad they were getting more staff and had absolutely no doubt in his mind that she would be an effective addition to the school but he still couldn't overlook the fact that they were letting a total stranger into Hero Basic Training.

There was also the  concern of the little girl he looked after. He noticed that Eri was spending too much time in Bisky's place with Killua's actual sister. He had expected the two girls to be on each others throats, he especially expected Eri to dislike Alluka. 

Surprising them all, those two hit it off almost immediately. Eri liked the fact that there was someone who wasn't skeptical and suspicious of  the pale haired boy and adored him as much as she did. She liked the fact that there was someone who praised her beloved Big Brother and immediately started to look up to the raven haired girl ,who couldn't help but adore the little girl.

"Hey Killua do you think this exam is gonna be like the Hunter's exam? It'd be so much fun if it was." Gon said, making himself comfortable across the pale haired boy and between Kirishima and Asui.

Killua shook his head," Don't be an idiot, there is no way anyone would pass if they made it that hard." he answered, tucking his hand behind his head.

Gon hummed looking around the students of Class 1-A," You really think so? I think some of the students could pass the exam we had." he said, pointing specifically at Midoriya who sat next to his pale friend.

"What's that supposed to mean? Is your exam that hard?" Kirishima wondered making Gon turn to him with a smile.

"Yeah,  the passing rate is less than five percent. I barely passed the first time I took it." he answered.

Kaminari turned to the pale haired boy," What about you Killua, Did you pass it too?" he asked making Gon chuckle a bit.

"Killua was disqualified because he killed one of the examinees on the last phase." he said, turning to glance at his white haired friend.