69

.............................

"What was that?!" 

Gon only rubbed his head sheepishly looking away," I thought I would free Yaomomo. How was I supposed to know that she would've collapsed from quirk overuse?" he defended himself.

"The only thing you accomplished is increase the damage around the area, risk hurting Yaoyorozu and You also gave the opposing team an advantage." Bisky scolded.

"And show off." Kaminari muttered.

"No kidding." Monama said.

"I think it would've been better if he went with 'Paper' instead of 'Rock'." Killua suggested.

Go pouted," But it was my last resort and 'Rock' is kind of the first thing that comes to my mind." he said.

"You should practice your emitter technique better so that you can still draw a 'Paper' even without thinking long about it.." Bisky said and moved on to comment on the performance of the next person.

"Uh, Killua, I think we should discuss our strategy or something." Honenoki said, walking up to the pale haired boy.

Killua nodded," Yeah, what do you guys have in mind?" He asked, joining up with the other members of his team.

"We were think-"

"Wait just a moment." Bisky said, cutting Honenoki off," I'm adjusting the restrictions on Killua." she said.

"Huh? Why?" the pale haired boy asked.

"During the second match, Gon managed to find a loophole and used it to enhance his rod with his aura so I'm going to make sure that you don't. You are only allowed to use your Hatsu once and no other Nen attacks. And also since your mobility and speed is your strongest suit, you can't move from the spot you started from." she said.

Pony frowned," Isn't that a bit unfair? Killua is a close combat fighter. How will we have the advantage if he can't even move?" she asked.

Killua put his hands behind his head," I think we will be fine, as long as I'm still allowed to use Godspeed, I'll be able to help." he said.

"So manly!" Tetsutetsu said.

Gon frowned," What's the point of Godspeed if you are stuck at one spot?" he asked.

Killua flashed him a catlike smirk," Just you wait and see." he said, starting to walk to their assigned area.

Once the group reached their spot, Tetsutetsu grinned," Killua, you can scout up to a 55 meter radius right?" he asked.

Killua deadpanned," Yeah, but that's a technique called En and Bisky said nothing other than Hatsu, so yeah I can't scout now." he said.

Kaibara sighed," We based our entire strategy over that!" he said," And you can only use your speed once so you can't take care of Todoroki for us."

Killua ignored the brunette and turned to Pony," Hey Pony, I need four of your horns." he said.

"Huh? Why?" She asked.

Killua only beamed at her," Just do it." he said taking out his taser from his pocket," After Gon's Jan Jan Ken, there is no way I'm not going to exploit a loophole." he said, his smile not faltering as he jammed his taser on himself and recharged.

"Dude, don't smile while doing that, it's creepy." Kaibara said.

Chuckling Killua put his taser back in his pocket," I'm just really excited. I've been wanting to show this move to Gon ever since before the summer camp, and kind of show Bisky that I wasn't slacking off the past three years." he said.