21

Killua and Yaoyorozu blinked at each other for a while,before the pale haired boy broke their eye contact to glance at Eri.

"Eri,your friend is a Yaoyorozu?"

She looked at him with a confused face,"Na~ah Zutoru and Hina Ryo."

Momo blinked herself back to focus,"Yeah,sorry for the confusion they are my cousins,please come in."

"You are the girl from the festival,are you Big Brother's friend?"Eri asked as the pale haired boy followed the older female up the fancy stairs.

Yaoyurozu smiled at the little girl,"No we are just classmates."

"Oh, I wish I could go to school with Big Brother,it must be really cool."

"It is kinda boring actually."

"Well, that's because you are too strong and can't relate with others."

"Sure Eri,Whatever."

Eri swell her cheeks as he just dismissed her,"Gee ,you're such a jerk!"

"And you still wanna go to school with me."

"That's different."

"Eri!you made it!"a squeaky voice shrieked when they entered a big room that looked like it was made for kids to play around in.The pale haired boy hated the room that was stuffed with toys,it eerily reminded him of Alluka's room back at his family home.He put Eri down on the ground and watched her ran over her friend.

"Zutoru!" 

He had light shaggy blue hair with some darker strands and big light purple eyes,he smiled at the little girl,excitement radiating off of him.

"Oh look it's Aizawa."another one said.

"Aizawa!"Yaoyorozu echoed.

Killua ignored her spotting the other boy,he was the opposite of the first with dark shaggy blue hair and light blue strands he had dark purple eyes,he was less excited than the other,almost like he was bored.

"Twins?"The pale haired boy asked.

"Yeah."

He sighed,remembering his outburst this morning.He really should control his temper,the longer he stays in this world the more anxious he becomes.He needed to get back to his world before Illumi finds out that he is missing or Alluka will be dead by the time he gets back.

His temper tantrum was justified,but it still was childish.

It didn't really matter, if there is a mess then let Nezu clean it up.

"Where is Ryha?"Eri asked as Killua snapped himself back to reality.

"She said she will be here,so we just have to wait."Zutoru cheerfully announced.

"Hey Killua."Yaoyorozu called, successfully gaining his attention.

"Hm?"

"We should probably leave them be,this way."

Leaving Eri in the toy filled room left a sour taste in his mouth and thinking about it made him sick to the core.He shook his head lightly and followed his classmate out of the room.

Eri isn't Alluka  and this isn't the Kukuroo Mountain.

"I didn't know you have a younger sister."

The pale haired boy shrugged,"You didn't need to."he mumbled anxiously glancing behind his back to look at the play room's door.He couldn't help it,and he hated that he was anxious about a little silly thing.