53

......................................

"House arrest?!" The pale haired boy asked making Uraraka nod.

"Yeah, Deku and Bakugou-"

"Is this about the fight last night?" he asked nonchalantly, walking further into the common area that Midoriya and Bakugou were cleaning.

The ash blonde and the greenette paused , snapping their necks towards the pale haired boy who was walking past them.

"You were watching?" Izuku squeaked , his face turning pale. Bakugou only glared harshly at the Killua who just jerked his head in a nod. The blonde remembered what his idol revealed to him the night before and immediately wondered if the pale haired boy had listened in to All Might's secret.

"Yeah,  me and Gon were walking Eri back to Aizawa's. Nice fight ,you guys have gotten a whole lot more stronger than I thought." he complemented with one hand in his pocket.

"Then shouldn't you be under house arrest too? You were out after the goddamn curfew!" Bakugou snarled, narrowing his crimson eyes at the pale haired boy, studying his reaction.

"I would have been under house arrest if I was an idiot that fights his classmates for any stupid reason, but sadly we only have one of those around here." he mocked with a cat-like smirk.

" What did you just say, you bastard?!" Bakugou growled, irritated.

Killua lazily pulled out a blue card from his uniform's pocket," Plus, I have a special permit to go around the campus 24/7 since I take Eri around and stuff, so I can't be punished for walking around campus after curfew." he said as he walked out of the door, earlier then his other classmates since he takes a certain horned girl to school.

Anyone can see the shift in Killua's behavior, he was more relaxed and at ease. Ever since the others from his world arrived, right in the middle of TDL barging in on them and cutting their intensive training short, he had been more composed and serene. He may still act coy around them but no one missed that he messes around with them more and was a whole lot less cold towards them recently.

No one missed the way his shoulders had lost their usual tension and he doesn't snap at any hushed sound anymore. They could thank the strangers from his world for this change in his domineer, they liked the mischievous and happy version of their pale haired classmate and wanted him to stay that way.

They were more or less friends with Gon, since he came by almost every day but they didn't see the other two after the first time. Most of the girls in the class were curious about the raven haired girl he had carried out of gym Gamma. 

They couldn't help but be fascinated with the tender way Killua had held her unconscious body out of the training grounds his eyes shining with fondness and adoration. They remembered the way he had bolted to her side, ignoring the shorter blonde who had called out for him and not even noticing his half dead bestfriend and frantically checking over her ,even though she was the least injured when they had first arrived.

They wanted to get to know the other two girls that had come from Killua's world. They were curious about them and naturally wanted to know more, were they as strong as the pale haired boy, they wondered.

.........................................

"My name is Biscuit Krueger. I'm not so tight on honorifics so you brats can call me Bisky and in return you will obey my every rule to the letter."

Killua sweat dropped, having heard the exact same words before. He stared at the woman that stood next to his home room teacher with her gloved hands on her hips. She had vaguely mentioned that she was going to start teaching in UA to him the day before but he wasn't expecting her to show up right after homeroom.