52

Before I start I'd like to thank you all for the 176K readers, seeing this number had made my day so thank you very much.

...........................................

"What is this?" the blonde hunter asked, eyeing the manila folder envelope the rat like creature just handed her. She was skeptical, and she made it obvious. She also made it clear that she didn't like the thing that sat across her. She kept her morganite eyes on him, trying not to be unnerved with his happy  smile.

" It's your license. It is law not to use any kind of superhuman abilities to work as a hero without a license. The association thinks it's best to provide you with the license since you made it clear that there was no restraints on your power back in you world." Nezu pleasantly explained.

"Does this mean that you are letting us run amok? In your ultimate society?" she asked, a mildly amused smirk decorating her face.

"Not at all." Nezu said," I'll be completely honest with you Miss Biscuit, the figure that kept our 'Ultimate Society' standing is no more. All Might has retired now and it pains me to say that the #2 hero is no substitute. You coming here is nothing short of a miracle. Our society needs someone strong to fill in in place of the former symbol of peace and the association thinks that you might fit in in that role perfectly."

Bisky scoffed," You choose the hands off approach, am I right? You think that restraining us and trying to keep us from our goals, like you did with Killua will make us flip and turn against you." she said. 

Nezu only hummed at her  with the same pleasant smile on his face as he sipped on his tea.

" With Killua, it was different, you thought that you could handle him since he was alone and Kept using your recourses as leverage to keep him chained to you. But now you have no leverage and there more people to be wry of, you think your un-involved approach would make us more likely to cooperate with you." she said, reaching out to the envelope to take a look inside it.

"Our highest priority is the safety of the citizens Ms. Biscuit. We are here  to keep them safe from any kind of danger. As the association that is our duty." Nezu vaguely said, not denying nor admitting that what she said was right.

Bisky raised a brow," A license for both me and Gon huh? I get that I have to get a license this way. But isn't this the thing Killua is taking an exam for?" she asked.

"Not quite, the students are getting Provisional licenses, your license Bisky is perpetual. Their licenses make it clear that they are trainees and only allows them to act as heroes on emergencies and with no direct order. Your license, Miss Biscuit makes you a full time hero and not a trainee." Nezu explained.

Bisky raised a sharp brow," If you were just going to hand these to us, then what did Killua go to take the exam?" she asked," Couldn't you get him a license too?"

Nezu sighed," That would have been convenient and would have saved us some time. I have no doubt that your pupil would pass the exam, but handing him the license would have left an impact on the moral of his fellow classmates. As the principal of a school who teaches aspiring heroes, I can not do that."

Bisky hummed," That does make sense, I suppose." she said, standing up and smoothing her dress," If that is all then I have to go and prepare for tomorrow's classes." she curtly said.

"Have a nice day, Ms. Biscuit." the principal chirped.

........................

" Good job today everyone!" Aizawa praised.