36

"Midoriya, looks like it's me and you."

"Y-Yeah." The greenette stuttered, not looking at the pale haired boy in front of him.

"Oh man I wanted to do the scaring first." Killua childishly whined tucking his hands behind his head. 

"Don't worry you will gate your chance on the second round."Midoriya comforted.

The pale haired boy turned to his partner," I'm gonna ran back to the camp to get some chocolate."

"Wait Killua!"Midoriya called out, but said boy was already off.

"I won't take long."

Contrary to what he said the cat eyed boy took his time to get to the camp and take his sweets, he still had around four minutes before he and Midoriya had to go through the test of courage.

He  peeked into the classroom his classmates were getting into and snickered, "Oh man sucks to be you, especially you Monama." He said pointing at them.

"Geez no need to rub it in our faces, Killua." Mina said skulking along with the other four.

Aizawa sighed," Killua go away. Vlad why don't we start with practice maneuvers?"

"I was thinking of the same thing." The blood hero said." Perhaps we should pair them u-"

"Everyone!"

Everyone tensed up, feeling the chills caused by Mandalay's  quirk.

"That's Mandalay's telepath ,right?" Kirishima asked.

"So weird, it still gives me goose bumps." Mina confessed rubbing her bare arms.

"It's too bad it only works one way though."Kaminari said.

"Shut up!"Killua and Aizawa snapped at the same time.

"Two villains attacked us, it's possible there are more coming! Everyone retreat to camp immediately! We are regrouping .Do not engage with the enemies."

"Vlad! I'll look after the other students. Protect them!" Aizawa said, already running down the hall. He didn't bother to tell the pale haired boy who ran next to him with a smirk to go back.

'If this is the league then this is my chance.' Killua thought.

Just before they reached the camp door, the black haired man pulled the pale haired one into stop.

"Don't Kill anyone." The pro warned, making the pale haired boy scoff as he snatched his wrist out of the man's grasp.

"It's not my fault if everyone here is so fucking fragile." He muttered with an eye roll.

The older male sighed," If this is a full scale attack then we might be in big trouble, reinforcements might not arrive since the location was a secret. If you are so hell bent on going out there then help your classmates." He said, stepping out of the facility.

"Damn it!" He cursed looking at the black smock and the blue flames that towered over the forest in front of them.

"Looks like your concern has you distracted, Eraser head." A villain said, his palm extended towards a clearly distracted Aizawa.

"You Pros outta lay off,"Dabi said," We haven't come here for any of you so just stay out of our way."

"Oh? Then you did come here for someone." Killua said.

Before the fire villain could move and look around for Killua, the pale haired boy had him pinned on the ground, with his palms flat on his own side.