67

.....................

"It's finally time! Aren't you guys excited?" Toru asked, her legs shuffling as she jumped around in her spot.

"Hagakure aren't you cold?" Jiro inquired, smiling at her friend's excitement.

"Super cold!" Toru cheered.

"You've got guts." Jiro complimented.

Gon nodded his head," I don't think I can do that. I had to wear a jacket today. You're so awesome Hagakure."

Mina bounced next to them," I'm wearing my winter version too. Isn't it cool?" she asked, striking a pose to show off to her friends.

"Yes." Yaoyorozu answered.

" It's gotten colder recently, huh?" Ojiro asked.

"Everyone's costumes has changed since we started school, huh?" Iida said looking around his classmates.

"It's amazing that you lasted through summer in that, Iida." Killua commented.

"Oh yeah, Killua did you stop using your mask?" Mineta asked.

The pale haired boy nodded," It was Midnight's idea in the first place." he said.

"Kacchan, your is different too." Midoriya commented.

"Huh? If you got something to say then say it to my face!" Bakugou snarled," Damn nerd!"

"That suit, does it come with a heat generator that protects against cold? Since you sweat glands are your weapon. It's a change that makes sense and I think it's great--"

"Don't praise it!" The blonde snapped angrily.

"Why does he always sound so mad?" Gon asked.

Killua smiled fondly before turning back to his best friend," He has actually calmed down a lot ever since Bisky started to teach 1-A."

"Hey, hey..." a voice called out," you all seem so relaxed. Are you underestimating us?" 

"You are finally here!" Gon cheered.

"We've been excited." Kirishima commented.

"Huh? Really? Well too bad, the wave is definitely on our side. Come on Class 1-A!" Monama shouted, "Let's settle this once and for all today."

"Hey, her, look at this survey! I took it at the school festival! I asked which people liked better, Class 1-a's concert or class 1-B's super high quality play! Can you see we won by two votes!" Monama bragged.

Shinso deadpanned, standing next to Kendo," He is really obsessed with this huh?"

Killua stared at the boy in disgust," You should probably stop him, Itsuka." he said.

The ginger head sighed," On it." she muttered walking towards the blonde but before she could reach him, Aizawa's scarf wrapped around his neck, chocking him.

"Be quiet." the teacher ordered.

"Today there will be a special participant." Vlad King announced.

"A special participant?" Yaoyorozu inquired.

"I'll beat 'em." Bakugou said.

"Is it a girl?" Kaminari asked.

"Let's do our best together!" Kirishima and Tetsutetsu said.

"It isn't really anyone special." Bisky said as she walked onto the stage," He isn't in the hero course but he did spend the past few weeks with you guys." she said, gesturing for the said boy to approach her.