49

It was decided by default, each of them had their own reasons to make that decision. It was unanimous and that's all they cared about.

 Now that the ravenette and her brother were reunited, neither of them wanted to be away from the other and no one had anything to say against that.

They had decided to stay where they were for a while. The hero society wasn't exactly against it, especially the esteemed Pro Hero Association. Now that All Might was out of the picture, it was good to have someone as powerful around. What kept them on edge was the fact that this so called individual had a will of their own.

It wasn't like how they operated with the pale haired boy. With Killua, they had something to hold over his head , there was always the fact that they were  his most realistic way back to his home.

Now that the collar they had around his neck was broken, the leaders of the association were getting anxious of his presence. Not to mention the other three that had came from his dimension.  Keeping track of one powerhouse was hard enough leave alone the other three.

All they had on them for now was their names and photos. They knew absolutely nothing about them and what they were capable of. They were anxious, who wouldn't be, every one was instinctively afraid of the unknown and they were no different.

Two of them who comes from a family of assassins. 

Another that seemed to be too cheerful for his own good.

And a 59 years old woman hiding in the body of a little girl.

It can't be that hard now, can it? They had thought.

A certain animal like member of the council begged to differ, he suspected them to be horrifyingly strong. Even though , he kept insisting that they were not a threat, he insisted that as long as they didn't pock them the wrong way then they would be fine.

'Take advantage of the situation.' he had stressed, opening the eyes of the council for the opportunity they had in front of them.

................................................

U.A. high school had offered the trio a place to stay for as long as they were to stay at this world. They were transparent with the fact that they didn't trust them enough to let them live with civilians with no surveillance. They had told them that they won't be studying their every move, only the fact of their existence.

Of course there was a catch.

The pale haired boy wasn't surprised. He knew this would be coming and had warned his friends about it. There was always a catch. The hero society wouldn't just offer them a place to stay without hoping to get something in return.

They weren't opposed to it. Back in their world, getting by was a piece of cake thanks to their Hunter's license. Getting into foreign counties was simple, booking a room in a luxurious hotel was easy and everyone tripped over their own feet to serve them in restaurants.

But things were different in this world, they can't just flash their licenses and hope for a VIP treatment. If they wanted to stay there then they will need to provide for themselves.

Biscuit Krueger sat across Nezu with an impassive face," I'm not against working as an instructor." she started trying not to get bothered by the principal's smiling face. The rat-like creature unnerved her and she didn't want the fact to be obvious.

"That is great." he replied.

"But, I can't just stay put in one place and teach your students." she stated, nursing the tea the rat-like creature offered her.