71

Manga Spoilers :They skipped this part in the anime and they may bring it back later so if you don't want to read it then it's okay.
.......................

"You must be dumber than I expected. I don't even get how you managed to get into the position of the President." Killua said leisurely leaning against the lavish bathroom wall.

The older blonde woman couldn't hide the terror she felt, her tooth brush and tooth paste each clutched in her hands. She could see the reflection of the pale haired boy behind her  from her peripheral vision, but she did not dare to look directly at him.

"A petty bracelet? Seriously? " he said, his bloodlust oozing out of him his voice echoing against the bare walls.

The woman licked her lips and swallowed unable to find her voice as he walked closer to her  pressing something sharp against her back.

"I know you consider me a threat but is getting me under your control worth your life?" he asked.

The woman's blue eyes opened wide as they fell on the dangling bracelet in between his fingers. It was then that her eyes snapped to look at his reflection," How did you-" she whimpered when she felt something break the skin of her back.

"Did you really think I would let Alluka spend one night with this thing on her wrist?" he asked," You are delusional." he chuckled.

Soon the woman was teary whimpering mess under his blood thirsty gaze. Killua was there to kill her and she knew he was not afraid of the consequences.

"Please." she whimpered.

Killua's eyes didn't flinch," Should've thought about that before threatening me."

"Please I will do anything." she begged.

Her words were followed by a mocking tilt of his head, a slow cruel smirk climbing on his cheeks," Now what would I want from a power thirsty woman?" he asked.

"I'm the President of the Hero Public Safety Commission." she reminded, her eyes pleading him, shining with upspoken terror of her looming death.

Killua hummed then smirked," Now that I think about it there might be something you might be able to do." he said.

Latching onto the chance the older woman said," Anything!"

The pale haired boy flashed her a fanged smile," Well then, this is your last chance, President."

................

Killua kicked his skateboard into stop and hummed," I should've probably killed her." he muttered glancing at the busy morning streets.

'Eri and Alluka would wake up soon.' he thought making his way to the League's hideout.

The chairman doesn't know that the pale haired boy removed the bracelet and Killua wanted to keep it that way. Acting as if they had perfect control over him would keep him out of surveillance for a while.

The pale haired boy smiled,' Well she is going to immediately die if she try to double cross me.' he sighed, paying for his breakfast. 

Nen aura was really he best.

Walking through the rocky forest he couldn't help but blink in surprise when his eyes landed on the messed up building the league used to stay in. Feeling the tremors that wrecked the ground the pale haired boy rushed to see what was happening behind the building.

Pausing when his eyes landed on the one eyed rocky giant with a radio as a pendant wailing as he flung the members of the league around.

"Why can't you keep up?!" he said tears streaming down from both his blinded and healthy eye," Master, Why?! He is too weak!!" he wailed.