7

"ALRIGHT THE TWO WHO WILL GO AGAINST YOUNG ZOLDYCK WILL BE YOUNG TODOROKI AND YOUNG BAKUGO, THE ONLY THING LEFT IS TO DECIDE WHO WILL BE PARTNERED WITH HIM."

The students in the surveillance room looked away in uncertainty, no one wanted to fight both Bakugo and Todoroki together at the same time, they knew they will be overpowered.

'Killua have the worst luck ' they all deadpanned,'He has got no chance against two powerhouses'

Kirishima raised his hand with determination,"I'll do it!"he shouted.

 His classmates stared at him in silent admiration. Almight grinned wider," It is decided Eijiro Kirishima and Killua Zoldyck will be the villains while Shoto Todoroki and Katsuki Bakugo will be the hero team, you've got a five min-"Everyone in the room followed Almight's gaze to have their jaws fall on the floor.

"HE IS ASLEEP!?"  they screeched in union, successfully waking the said boy up, Killua yawned and stood up ,

"Is it my turn already?"

Kirishima bleached ,"Wish me luck guys."

"GOOD LUCK!"

..................................................

Killua had his hands behind his head as he lead the way, as if he knew the layout of the building by memory.

"Killua you look relaxed. Do you have a strategy?We didn't have enough time to talk about how we will do this."Kirishima was worried and seeing Killua so relaxed unnerved him.

The pale haired boy glanced at his teammate,"Don't worry ,Eijiro. We've got this." he said walking into a wide room at the second floor of the building , it had nothing but a single door across it, not even windows .Killua just walked up to the door and kicked it right off the hinges, he pointed at the center of the other room."Right there Eijiro."

Kirishima glanced at Killua uncertainly and reluctantly put the dummy bomb down right where his teammate pointed.

"Killua-"

The pale haired boy raised a finger at his classmate and took out his yo-yo and pulled the string out,"I said don't worry Eijiro, look at this."

Killua wrapped the string of his yo-yo around Kirishima to demonstrate" Now try using your quirk." Kirishima sighed,but gasped in surprise when he couldn't activate his quirk, "What the-"

"See, I told you to relax, Todoroki and Bakugo have strong quirks but they both depend on them so much, and they don't stand a chance against me in hand-in-hand combat." Killua's weapon rolled back to his hand  as he walked to the wider room just to lean against the wall," Its unlikely that Todoroki will use the same move as before and Bakugo won't launch the same wide range attack either they will both try something new, if push comes to shove I will knock Todoroki out and you can fight Bakugo until time runs out since you are basically immune to his quirk."

"What are they talking about?" Mina asked, voicing the thought of her classmates.

"Killua looks so relaxed, I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing." Kaminari said.

"I kinda feel bad for Kirishima though."Jiro said.

Killua unwrapped a lollipop and shoved it in his mouth,"Be ready, at their pace they should be here in 1 minute and 37 seconds."

Kirishima went back to his spot," Well That's kind of specific."

KIllua just shrugged and walked to the center of the room taking out both his yo-yos rolling them around a bit,to test how they feel on his fingers.