27

"I completely forgot about finals!"Killua groaned, hands disappearing in his messy white locks. 

Yaoyorozu blinked  turning to him.

"But don't you score the best at everything?I barely got the first place spot on the midterms,you are always neck to neck with me."

Killua sighed,"Small portions are easy to study,and I'm bad at Classic Japanese and English."

"Really?But you speak them just fine."

"I'm only good at hearing and speaking them,writing and reading is a whole another issue."

Since the letters are new to the pale haired boy,his slight hardship in learning the languages was understandable.It didn't bother him that much,but he wanted to go to the summer camp and being stuck in summer school sounded awful.

"Really?I thought you were good at everything?"Mineta said,making the pale haired boy glare at him.

"Dude,I am good at everything,it's just that I'm just learning this languages from scratch."

"What do you mean from scratch?Japanese and English are given in middle school."Tsu said.

Killua stood up from his seat and stretched,"Yeah,I'm a foreigner so I didn't take Japans' curriculum."He explained.

"Man really?I didn't know you were a foreigner,that's amazing?"Kirishima said.

"Come to think of it,he is a scholarship student."Sero said, watching as Killua made his way to the door after hanging his jacket for his seat.

"I'll just have to study harder,watch out Yomomo."He threw over his shoulder as he walked out of the room.

Kaminari animatedly cried,"Killua never took Japanese before and he is second place.It makes me feel stupid."

"That's because you are stupid,Kaminari."Jiro deadpanned,twirling her ear lob.

"By the way how did your training with Killua go?What do you guys do?"Ojiro asked,curiosity lacing his voice.Kaminari stopped glaring at Jiro,his expression turning serious.

"Not much really,he would just have me shoot out electricity in a steady pace while he ran his electricity in my body and direct it away from my brain,when I short circuit we take a break and do it all over again.To be honest it's nothing exciting,but I am lasting longer the more we do it."

Mineta sighed,"How lame I thought he would have you do some sort of intense training."

Kaminari swatdropped,"Well he did hand me a taser and told me to recharge on the first day."

Mina's jaw dropped,"With a taser?"

"Yeah,I usually recharge from a power bank,but that took too long for him.It really made my stomach turn every time he recharges,it's kind scary."

"I can imagine,but you guys have electricity quirks,doesn't that mean that you don't feel it?"Tokoyami asked.

"No,we still get hurt from electricity,It just isn't as intense as a normal person.I never  experienced large voltages since I charge up slowly,but its a different story for him since he just zaps himself."

"Doesn't it hurt him?"Tsu asked in concern.

"I asked him about it and he simply said that he has high pain tolerance."

...............................................

"I'm having curry this today it has been a while since I had Lunch rush's curry,what do you think Killua?"Kendo asked,lining up to buy her lunch.The pale haired boy shrugged his sapphire eyes wandering to his classmates.