30

"They were backed up by the Shie Hassaikai on their way to the station,the cops driving were severely injured and now hospitalized."

If he was angry the pale haired boy didn't show it,his face was nonchalant and his gaze was unimpressed,so Aizawa simply continued.

"Tsukauc-"

He stopped when the pale haired boy turned to leave,"Eri,wanna watch 'Sunny Bunnys'!?"He called as he made his way back to the little girl's room.

"Yeah,a new episode just aired yesterday."

"Cool."he said,his lips curling in dry humor. Aizawa frowned.

"Killu-"

"I can track him down."

"Huh?"

"Yu Hoji,I can trace my aura back to him,some of it is still left in his body."

The older male simply sighed,"Look-"

The pale haired boy snorted,"If you are just gonna pull the law bullshit at me then spare me Aizawa,You guys are useless,it has been more than six months and you haven't moved a millimetre in your investigation.The moment I make progress you crash it down.Back up from the Hassaikai?Oh please,just what the hell is your problem,what were you doing?"He shook his head.

His home room teacher sighed,"I know it isn't-"

"I'm the heir to a famous assassin family,people start shaking just when they hear the name 'Zoldyck'.I started going on assassination missions when I was a baby.I have killed more people than you'be met in your life time,dangerous people that could probably bring a calamity if they were here."

Aizawa pressed his lips as the pale haired boy turned back to him,his eyes glowing in the dimly lit corridor.

"I've never been this bothered by people underestimating me,but this is just over the line,to think that you could restrain me from a simple mob boss?Who do you think you are,I don't need your permission to do anything.I could've gone after him any moment I wanted."The pale haired boy huffed in an eerily calm tone.

"Big Brother,are you coming or what?"

Killua's cat like blue eyes didn't weaver from Aizawa's obsidian eyes,"I won't do anything for now,believe what you wanna believe,I'll let you do your thing for the time being.If you didn't make any kind of progress by the time summer camp is over,then I'm taking down the Shie Hassiekai down on my own,roots and all."

He turned around to leave,"And if you are smart you won't try to stop me." 

................................................................................

"Monama?I'm paired with Neito Monama from class 1-B?"The pale haired boy asked,his face crunched in detest.

The mouse like principal nodded,"Indeed,"He cheered,"The odd numbers of each class makes it impossible to pair everyone in the same class,so we  had to make a pair of different classes."

"But did it have to be him,specifically?"He complained.

"Yes,all the teachers agreed on it."

"Who are we fighting anyway?"

He was expecting them to put him against Almight and part of him was looking forward into the fight,but unfortunately the smiling hero was assigned to fight Bakugou and Midoriya.

"You will be fighting me."He couldn't help but smirk when his eyes locked with Midnight's and he snorted.

"You sure?"