38

The pressure of tension that settled in the room was almost unbearable to carry. The only sound that filled the room was Killua's joints popping back to their original places and Overhaul's terrified gasps as he put his palm flat on his chest. Even though he pieced himself back together, the sight of the little pumping skin bag was burned into his memory and he wanted to check if his heart was really back in his chest.

"I must be getting rusty," Killua mused, looking at the little blood on the tips of his fingers," I actually got blood on my hands this time, Illumi wouldn't let me hear the last of it, if he was here." He chuckled rubbing his hand against Kai Chisaki's jacket ,whipping the blood off his hands.

"But then again, it has been a while since I yanked someone's heart out of their chest, four years approximately." he muttered, standing up and tucking his hands behind his head.

"K-Killua." Bakugou said, swallowing his terror," is it okay to be-" he said, deciding he would ask the pale haired boy about what happened, once they got out of this situation.

The pale haired boy hummed looking at his blonde classmate as he tapped his leg on to the ground," Yes my legs are fine." he said looking down at Chisaki who was still grabbing onto his chest," That was like the sloppiest torture I had to ever endure, your technique was like all over the place."

Kai flinched back when Killua crouched back in front of him," Let me show you how it's done."

Before he could react Overhaul and everyone else heard the crack that was followed by Chisaki's cry of agony. Killua's pale hands grasped overhaul's gloved one and stared at the broken thumb in front of him.

"This was grilled into me when I was a baby, it's basically the most simple and fundamental rule when you torture someone for information." Killua said, breaking the man's index finger" You basically lost your chance of making me talk when you started by ripping my leg off then continued by punching me." he said, his voice somehow being heard over Chisaki's screams.

"You absolutely must make sure you keep on increasing the intensity of pain, so that your captive knows that it will only get worse if they keep quiet." The pale haired boy informed, gripping onto the older male's broken hand harshly ,with a strong strike with his other hand he broke Overhaul's arm next before letting it drop on the ground.

Between the loud cracks of Chisaki's bones and the cries of absolute agony that followed them, no one in the room dared to make a sound. Not even Toumura Shigaraki who came in just as Overhaul pieced his heart back in his chest.

The pale haired boy stared down at the man that cradled his arm on the ground in front of him ,his chilling cat like eyes staring down at the pitiful creature in front of him with clear disgust.

"I spared your life twice now , Kai Chisaki. Next time I will kill you, so don't be stupid." he said, his tone no longer carefree and easy. It was cold and heavy. " Next time you come after Eri to make quirk destroying and enhancing product of her, I won't be as merciful. If you know what's good for you then stay away from us."

Killua calmly walked over to where he was sitting moments ago and ripped off the restraints that were on it harshly and tossed them into the other side of the room. He sat down with a satisfied sigh.

"Once you can feel your quirk back Red, we are leaving. Last time I checked, the latest quirk destroying bullets only lasted for about five hours tops."

Bakugou straightened in his chair with a scowl," Wait! You are fucking on planning to stay here and wait?"

Killua sighed," Of course I am, my legs are fine but my blood is still on the ground and not back in my body. I need to rest up a bit."