60

.........................

"Hey, My name Is Biscuit Krueger. I'm not into formalities so you can just call me Bisky. If you insist on the formality the call me Miss Bisky. I'll be working with you for a while, nice to meet you." The blonde hunter said with her hands rested on her hips.

Gran Torino raised a brow," Hey! aren't you Toshinori's assistant teacher?" he asked, jumping down from his seat and walking up to her.

Bisky scoffed, crossing her arms over her chest," That man-child kept complaining that I was doing all the teaching, so he recommended me to this operation." she said,

"What a disgrace." Gran Torino muttered shaking his head in disappointment.

Bisky nodded," A disgrace indeed and he sucks at teaching." she said.

" But he made you sound like an old lady. I didn't expect you to be so young." Gran Torino said.

Bisky narrowed her morganart eyes," Sound like an old lady, you say?" she asked, her voice dropping an octave.

The door to the room opened before Gran Torino could dive in into any more detail of Toshinori's description of the blonde hunter and Detective Tsukauchi walked into the room. His eyes fell on Bisky and he smiled.

"So you've made it. I'm Naomasa Tsukauchi, I'm glad you could work with us." He said shaking her hand.

"Tsukauchi huh? Killua told me about you." She said.

Tsukauchi chuckled, almost nervously," Only good things I hope." he said, gesturing for her to take a seat.

" Then you should keep hoping." she said," but next time do something good for him and then expect him to talk positively of you."

"I'll keep that in mind." he said.

Bisky didn't want to be here. It felt fishy and she hated that. As much as she hated admitting it, she loved her job as a teacher and she wanted to go back.

 It had been a week since Alluka had been enrolled into school and the blonde hunter hated that she can't be around to keep an eye on her and Eri. Killua had specifically told her not to leave Eri and Alluka alone and to keep them safe. 

Something in the back of her mind told her that she was walking into a trap but no matter how many times she checked she couldn't find anything that remotely felt like a trap. She was glad that Gon had came back from his track and search mission two days prior to her depature, it eased her mind a little.

Alluka's and Eri's school was a secure one. It's security was air tight to protect the prestigious students going there so she had nothing to worry about if Gon escorts Alluka and Eri to their school and protects them on their way. 

Alluka was strong too, not only did she have Nanika but also her Hatsu was pretty powerful and she had a decent grasp over it. She can only manipulate threads and wires currently but that was no joke either. Alluka can protect herself, if push comes to shove.

'I better finish up here fast and get back to UA before anything happens.' she thought.

"So I heard that you are the one that trained that white haired brat from the UA Sports festival." Gran Torino said, pulling her out of her thoughts," I have to say, he is pretty powerful."

Bisky shrugged," Killua was plenty powerful even before I met him, I only helped him hone his skills a bit." she said taking a seat at one of the office chairs," It's rather disappointing to see that he didn't improve much after more than two years." she said.

"Come on, don't be too hard on him Bisky." Tsukauchi said," His power is hard to handle as it is."

She scoffed," Someone as talented as he is should have made it farther than he is now, it's truly a shame." she said," Anyway enough with the small talk and lets get down to work. Do you have any leads on the League?" she asked.