68

...........................

"Yaoyorozu."

"Yes, Kendo?"

"Why didn't you enter the beauty pageant? I thought you would definitely be in it."

"Mr. Aizawa didn't tell us about the beauty pageant. I had band practice as well so I wouldn't have been able to enter anyway." The ravenette answered," Mr. Aizawa must have judged that it was not necessary for me to enter." she smiled.

"We were in the commercial together at the internship, so we've kind of been put in the same category you know." Kendo said.

"The same box?" Yaoyorozu said.

"It's like when someone likes all the idols in a group." Hagakure explained, "At the school festival people were shouting 'Yaoyorozu' and 'Kendo' right?"

"Now that you have mentioned it..."she trailed off.

"Idola," Tokoyami said to no one in particular," Idol worship."

"It's like, Yaoyorozu, your grades and your quirk are both better than mine, so I don't really like being lumped together with you. Personally I've been wanting to fight you properly." Kendo said.

Yaoyorozu grinned at her," With all my heart," she said," I accept."

"Tokoyami," Kuroiro said," You are the same type as me."

"Shihai Kuroiro," Tokoyami said," Your quirk lets you merge with any darkness and move freely within it, Right?"

"You and I share a destiny..." he vaguely said.

"Oh?" Tokoyami said," You are also a supporter of the deep?"

"Live in eternal darkness." Kuroiro agreed.

"Itsuka! Yoamomo!" Gon called out jogging up to catch up with them.

"Gon. I've never seen you use weapons so wh- Is that a fishing rod?" Kendo asked with a raised brow.

"Seriously? That's your weapon?" Hagakure asked.

Gon nodded," Yeah." he said," I've been using it since I was little." he said.

Kendo smiled wryly," Well you do you, I guess."

Gon grinned," Ahh~ I'm so excited. I never got to use my Hatsu in very long time." he said jogging ahead of them," Come on, hurry up guys." he said, heading towards their base camp.

"Isn't he supposed to have handicap weights? How is running so fast?" Aoyama inquired following in the direction he went in.

"I'm past the point of being amazed honestly." Kendo shook her head, walking towards their base camp.

"Hey Gon, How can you run so fast? Aren't the weights heavy?" Hagakure asked.

Gon paused," Yeah, they are." he said but then smiled," But compared to the weights I had to carry at the testing gates at Killua's house, they are really light." he said.

"Testing gates?" Yaoyorozu inquired.

Gon nodded," The Zoldyck family lives in a dormant volcano known as the Kukuroo mountain. If you want to enter then you have to go through the testing gates. They are seven in total, each of two panels. The smallest one weights about two tones. The second one doubles the weight  of the first and so forth and if You want to enter the estate safely then you have to push the gates open or else Mike, their giant guard dog, will attack you and kill you." he said, walking slowly so that they could catch up to him.

"So they let you enter safely if you push the testing gates open?" Hagakure asked," Aren't they a family of assassins?"

Gon shrugged," You can enter, without the risk of being killed by Mike but that doesn't mean you will be able to reach the mansion. One of their butlers will stop you." he said," There is a big bounty for anyone of the Zoldyck family so many people come to try their luck but I've never heard of anyone even seeing the actual mansion. Hell, not even Zebro, the gatekeeper. But the Kukuroo mountain is famous tourist sight."