17

The pale haired boy couldn't help but lightly laugh as he saw who he will go against on the first round,it was like a light joke.

Killua Zoldyck VS Denki Kaminari.

They both have electricity,the same,but the difference was of an armature and a master,he will win that match half asleep.

"Come on!"Kaminari whined,Kirishima patted his friend on the shoulder in an attempt to comfort him.

"I know how you feel man,me  and Tetsutetsu are basically copies of each other,too."

"Do you really?This is Killua we are talking about."

"Nope just trying to make you feel better."Kirishima answered honestly,his red eyes glinting with sympathy .

Killua approached them casually his hand behind his head,looking unsurprisingly aloof,"Hey Denki,hypothetically,would it make you feel disrespected or insulted if I said that I won't use my quirk?or will it make you feel better?"

Kaminari just stared at Killua as if he went crazy,and the pale haired boy stared right back.

"Listen the point of the festival is to catch the eyes of a pro right?I will basically be immune to your attacks but if you put on a good show,then you will definitely be scouted,just don't act stupid."

Kaminari,Kirishima and Sero watched as the pale haired boy walked away,"I can't tell what he was trying to say,was he was trying to tell me he will crush me or was he telling me to give it my all?I don't understand."

"Same here!"His friends chimed.

.........................................................

Sadly Hitoshi Shinso lost to Izuku Midoriya on the first round,but at least he caught some eyes.It was really sad he couldn't pass to the next round.

The second match was amazing,the pale haired boy reminded himself to watch out for Todoroki ,there was a high chance of going against him on the third round.

And finally it was his turn.

"He made it through the obstacle course with just skills and speed and through the cavalry battle with an air tight strategy.The first scholarship student in UA. It's Killua Zoldyck from class 1-A!"  

He walked onto the stage casually without tension .As if he has no care in the world,it unnerved Kaminari who was trying to cheer himself up. Killua just stood there hands in his pockets,eyeing him down.

The moment Kaminari heard Midnight tell them them to start, he panicked releasing all his 1.3 Million volts at once. Killua seemed to absorb them all not even dazzled or stunned by the massive attack of yellow electric bolts.

"That's what you get for basically having the same quirks!And it looks like I am not the only one that finds this  match to be boring!Killua too is looking extremely underwhelmed!!"

The commentator was right,the pale haired boy was extremely underwhelmed,he wanted Kaminari to put on a good show for his own good.

Killua walked over a brain dead Kaminari,with one hand in his pocket.With a swift chop to the neck the pale haired boy watched as his opponent went limp on the floor.

"Kaminari is knocked out,Killua advances to the next round!"Nemuri announced.

"Poor Kaminari,he didn't stand a chance."Uraraka said,with a sweatdrop.

Her classmates nodded in agreement.

"Yeah,but at lest he could have done better."Tokoyami said in  disappointment.