45

"Assassins?!" the class echoed in horror flinching back.

Killua smirked putting his hand behind his head and laughing slightly," Oh no Aizawa, you can't start from the middle, half true stories doesn't work around here, Right Bakugou?" he said, with a cheshire grin in his pale face. "If you are gonna tell them that then you might as well tell them the whole truth, it's all about trust isn't it."

Aizawa didn't try to hide the annoyed glare he sent the clearly amused Killua who didn't even looked bothered by it.

"Mr. Aizawa, you still aren't telling us the whole truth!?"Iida asked, frowning as he pushed his glasses up his nose.

Killua smirked,' That's right, try twisting this into something other than the truth and I'll ruin it for you, no way I'm letting you portrait me as the bad guy.'  

The black haired man looked between the disapproving frowns of his students and cursed under his breath. There was no way out of this.

 "Killua isn't exactly from this world." he said gruffly, making the pale haired boy smile in victory.

"He is not from this world? What's that supposed to mean?!" Bakugou growled.

"You mean like an alien?" Mina asked with a slight grin.

"Not an alien, but as in from another dimension."

"Bullshit do we look like toddlers to you? Who are you trying to trick with that kind of lie?" the ash blonde asked in fury.

"It isn't a lie, Killua is an assassin form a different dimension-"

"Ex-assassin, Aizawa." the white haired boy piped in.

"You wanted to know what the school was keeping from you right? Take a moment to think about it and then tell me if it is as unbelievable as it sounds." Aizawa sighed.

"It's true, months ago I used to live in a completely different world so that does kinda make me like an alien." the pale haired boy admitted, pushing his hands in his pockets.

His classmates stared at him in disbelief, " Wait so Aizawa was serious!?" Uraraka said, brown eyes wide.

He nodded," Yup, I'm here because some untrained idiot with a teleportation quirk panicked and triggered his power and switched universes with me , sounds crazy right Aizawa?" he asked, cat like eyes wide with mockery.

"Now that I think about it it's a good thing you know, Killua might switch universes with a criminal any moment, so take care. The man he will be switch with isn't as dangerous but keep in mind that he is a part of the group that joined forces with the league of villains."

"The Hassaikai right?" Todoroki said in a quite voice.

"That's right, if a stranger is standing in front of you instead of Killua then avoid combat and call for one of the pros in the area, that is all. Now let's go in this chat is wasting time." Aizawa grumbled walking inside the dorm.

' He expects us to be cheerful after that?!'

Chuckling the pale haired boy followed the man into the dorms and raised a brow when he felt Aizawa's scarf wrap round his wrists as soon as he entered.

"What was that, you brat?!" Aizawa growled, hair floating and eyes glowing red.

Killua shrugged, smiling as he looked at the rage on his teacher's face," Whoa, this isn't my fault and you managed to turn things into your benefit so there is no harm done." he said, dislocating the joints on his hands to slip out of the pro's grasp.

Hearing the crack of the bones Aizawa flinched back and watched as the boy in front of him pop his bones back into place.

"Perks of being raised to have high pain tolerance. Why are you surprised Aizawa? Did you really think I showed you all my tricks? " He chuckled walking past the stunned man." Just give up man, if you don't bring someone strong from my world then you have no hopes of posing a threat to me much less defeating me."