3

KILLUA POV

"Killua!"

I sighed as I recognized the voice.I pushed my sun glasses on the top of my head as I turned to look at Mirio. I watched as the blonde walked over to me  along with a boy and a girl I've never seen before. I pushed my hands behind my head and stepped off my skateboard .

"What a coincidence, I was just telling this two about you."

I nodded at them in acknowledgment.

"What's up?" 

The girl smiled and enthusiastically replied," Hi!" , the boy almost looked like he was half hiding behind Mirio, and he made no move to return my greeting. 

"Oh, don't mind Tamaki , he is a bit shy." The girl explained," I'm Nijire Hado. It's nice to meet you. So what is your quirk?Are you a scholarship student or a-"

Mirio cut Nijire off," Anyway what are you doing around here?"

I pulled my phone out of my pocket and glanced at it ," I'm waiting for Nemuri. She offered to help me with History but it looks like she is running a bit late."

Nijire gasped ,"Do you mean Midnight? You guys are on first name basis?"

I shrugged," She told me to call her by her name untill I actually start being her student.Anyway , how is your chest doing?" I asked 

Mirio bumped his fist against his chest ,"I'm all healed up now. You only gave me a fractured sternum." I sheepishly smiled. " I'll have to practice that." I said glancing down at my phone when it vibrated.I felt my eye brow twitch in annoyance," Should've expected that." Of course she would wait last minute to cancel.

Nijire giggled," She canceled on you didn't she? I can help you instead." she offered. I sighed in defeat," At this point,I'll take all the help I can get. But I can't spare that much time today."

Mirio grinned,"We were just about to grab a bite. Why not join us?" 

"Sure."

I pushed myself off of the wall and approached them. Tamaki shrinked more into Mirio's side.

"Cool, I've got so much to ask you." Nijire declared pushing herself right up to my face. I blinked  " S-sure."

..........................................................

" So, you basically spread a thin sheet of electricity around yourself to fell when Mirio cut through it?" Nijire summerised .It wasn't exactly a lie nor was it the truth either but making it up was way easier than explaining En to her. I shoved more of my lava cake in my mouth nodding.

Her lips tugged upwards in a grin," That is so amazing .The control you have on your quirk is just so advanced . If it wasn't for the academics I'm pretty sure the principal would've moved you to our level." I tilted my head and raised my brow. Can't she see the gap between us? Maybe she said that because their level is the most advanced for our age,I smiled at her .

'No offence but I kinda wanna experience learning with other students my age.'

I glanced down at my phone and stood up," Sorry, but I gotta leave, I'll see you guys around." Mirio grinned, I wonder if smiling so much hurts his cheeks. I don't think I can ever smile that much.He paused what ever he was telling Tamaki about to face me, "You are meeting up with Nijire this Friday right?" 

" Yeah."

"Make sure to text  me if she isn't good enough."

I chuckled picking my skateboard off the ground, "Sure will do." I said and made my way out of the cafe .