55

..............................

"Hey! If you got trash then bring it over here right now!!!" Bakugou yelled standing in the middle of the common area of the dorms. It was his last day of house arrest and he was glad that it was almost over.

"Bakugou, thanks!" Kirishima said, jogging up to the ash blonde with a plastic bag in his hands.

"Sir!"

"I have some as well." Tokoyami announced.

"Hand it over!" Bakugou yelled.

"Mine too!" Kaminari said, holding up his trash.

"And mine." Sero said approaching the ash blonde, who seemed to be loosing his composure with every passing moment.

"This is heavy." Mineta said, dragging up a trash bag bigger than himself.

" Here is mine." 

"Merci!"

" Yeah, thank you."

"You bastards." Bakugou said, finally snapping," it's like you have been keeping this for weeks!" he growled.

Uraraka chuckled and turned to look at the elevator that just opened to reveal Killua who came out with his own yellow plastic bag. He glanced at his other classmates that stood around Bakugou in mild interest before turning around and walking over to the door.

"Hey Killua," Kaminari said, waving at the pale haired boy," Bakugou is taking out the trash, you can put your right here."

The pale haired boy raised his brow," I clean up my own messes. Letting other people clean up your mess is plain disgusting." he said, moving to open the door.

Jiro laughed at the look on the Kaminari's face," What does that say about you guys, huh?" she teased.

Just when Killua opened the door, a certain green haired boy rushed into the dorm almost knocking into the pale haired boy.

"Killua! You need- ow" Gon whimpered as his bestfriend knocked him hard on his head. Killua's classmates winced, they certainly won't be able to survive a hit like that.

" What was that for?" Gon asked.

"Idiot! You almost made me drop this!" he growled, waving the trash bag in his hand," Why are you even running around?" he asked.

Gon reverted back to his happy persona, remembering the reason he came for. He put both hands on his friend's shoulder before grinning widely.

"We need to go back to Bisky's place right now.  Alluka is finally done with her Hatsu and you need to see it!" he gushed.

A grin brock onto Killua face," Are you serious? I thought it would take her longer." he confessed, walking out of the door.

"Really? She took longer than I thought." Gon replied, closing the dorm door behind him.

Mina smiled," Wow, look at these two. They are like ,so close." she said.

Uraraka nodded," Yeah, anyone can see how close they are, it makes me kind of jealous." she said.

" Whenever I talk with Gon it's always 'Killua this' and 'Killua that', it's so adorable." Hogakure gushed.

Yaoyorozu nodded," You can see just how much they adore each other, their dynamic is undeniable."

.............................

"Wow Alluka, that's amazing!" Gon and Killua simultaneously said, making the raven haired girl laugh lightly as she kept a bunch of threads floating in the air between them. They levitated and hovered , effortlessly gliding in the air.