56

So the fifth season is coming out today and I couldn't help myself. I'm going to start updating today! I'm kinda glad I stopped in advance! Thank you for waiting patiently, everyone!!

.................................

"Killua! I'm so glad we can finally explore without getting Bisky angry. I'm so excited, it's been a while since we went on an adventure together!" Gon said, flipping through the tourist guide Mina gave him.

The pale haired boy raised a brow at him," You do realize that we will be on missions right? We are not exactly going on a vacation."

Gon laughed," That didn't stop us when we went to the NGL or Greed Island, we were on missions back then too, weren't we?" he said.

Kirishima chuckled," He is right y'know? You can still have fun in your work studies." he said.

Kaminari nodded," Yeah, there is nothing against enjoying the work study." he said.

Killua sighed, snatching the magazine from Gon's hand," Sure, whatever. I just don't get why they are not giving us the green light on the work studies. This thing is taking too long." he muttered, flipping through the booklet.

Tokoyami hummed," I don't know, but they must be taking precautions. To everyone else you are UA's famous scholarship student, not everyone know that you are an overpowered persona from another world. They are just being careful." he said as he walked further into the common area.

"But that's not necessary, Killua can handle himself well and they know it." Gon said, trying to take his tourist guide back from his friend, only to have Killua pull his it away" I don't know why the principal is stalling, it just doesn't make sense to me." he rambled.

"Most of things don't make sense to you, Gon." Killua said, pushing his absent minded friend away.

Gon huffed childishly," Killua give that back! I was looking through it!" he said, jumping at his friend.

Killua laughed lightly, dodging and twirling away from his friend with the guide at hand," Can you even read Japanese?" he asked.

"I was looking through the pictures! Killua give it back!" he whined tackling his friend to the ground. 

"You two should stop immediately! Fighting each other is a behavior unbecoming of heroes!!" Iida scolded.

"Shhh-" Mina shushed watching the pair in amusement," We rarely get to see this side of Killua."

They wrestled around on the ground for a bit, with the green haired boy trying to take back his precious magazine, and with his pale haired friend keeping him just out of reach. 

Mina was right, they rarely get to see Killua relaxed and acting like he was at that moment. Their pale haired friend was an unapproachable persona to them up until his best friend arrived. It was refreshing to see a different side.

"Hey Gon, I have a spare one if you want." Yaoyorozu said, holding out a copy of the magazine.

Killua and Gon paused, with Killua laying on his back and using his leg to keep Gon away. The duo exchanged a glance before they both darted toward the raven haired girl in phenomenal speed.

Yaoyorozu yelped, tossing the booklet away reflexively as she tried to avoid them slamming into her. Their speed terrified her for a moment.

Killua laughed triumphantly, snatching the second copy from mid air and darting away from his green haired friend. He maneuvered his way around the students of Class 1-A who were gathering around in the common area to eat breakfast with Gon hot on his trails.