9

A/N

I'm soooooo excited for these next chapters😎😎😎 I've really been getting into the zone while writing and am excited to share what's to come. Remember to vote and comment! 

ily hotties😘😘😘

y/n POV

She agreed. She had to. You forced her to.

She was the angriest you had ever seen her, but it had no effect on you. At this point, you no longer saw her as your mother. She was just another enemy. But that was the way things had to be if you were change anything.

The next day, Isabella would be released from her cell and relocated to the chambers next to yours. She would be kept on a very short leash but wouldn't be rotting in the dungeon. A messenger was sent to the southern kingdom with the terms of Isabella's safe return. An apology and a peace treaty.

That morning, you woke up with a new feeling. A feeling you frankly don't know if you'd ever felt. Victory.

A knock on your door brought you down from your high. "Come in!" you called.

The doors pushed open and Noor stood there, her attendant dress the same as the day before. "Good morning your majesty."

You got up from your bed with a light smile. "Noor, call me y/n." You glided to your vanity.

You heard her step in. "You're in a good mood today," she said aloofly.

"I finally did something good." You sat down and pick up a brush.

You saw a small smile on Noor's lips from the reflection in the mirror. "Well, y/n," she said, still trying the informal name on for size. "today marks the official start of courting events. Breakfast will be open for all of the suitors as well as any of the noble guests that stayed in the castle from the ball."

You ran the brush through your hair and considered her words. You nodded slightly, secretly excited to see the boys again after an entire day consisting of such little interaction with them.

Your (real) attendants then came in and assisted you in dressing. Today you wore a maroon gown with black and gold accents. It was one of your favorites and did a very good job keeping you warm.

Then, it was time for breakfast. You walked towards the dining hall with more pep than if you were arriving to a normal breakfast with only your family. Noor trailed lightly behind you. You didn't mind her constant presence as you thought you would. She was stealthy, typically not making herself known unless she wanted to. It was nice knowing she would watch your back for you. Like a guardian angel.

Your mind thought back to the suitors' faces. Seokjin's charming smile and inviting aura. Jungkook's invigorating energy. Jimin's refreshing wit. Taehyung's naturally flirtatious attitude. Namjoon's genuineness. And Yoongi... Yoongi's gravitational pull.

The tall dining hall doors were wide open, people bustling in and out. You sensed Noor draw closer to your back as you entered, ready to once again take on the six pining men.

Jungkook POV

I stood at the side of the table, not talking to anyone in particular. I fidgeted nervously, knowing I would be able to see the princess again. I heard rumors about what had happened the night of the ball; it seemed like everyone had heard some version of the story. In her current absence in the dining hall, the room was abuzz with gossip. Everyone swapping details of what they had heard.